PDA

View Full Version : Overpaid niggerballers say they are running out of money during coronavirus NBA shutdown

Whitey Ford
04-13-2020, 11:12 PM
CJ McCollum suggests 150 NBA players are living paycheck to paycheck

https://i.imgur.com/xKM62gY.jpg

“I would say there are some guys in the league that are hurting right now because obviously a work stoppage is in place, there could be a pay stoppage. We are on pace to lose about 23.5 percent of income of this season,” McCollum told Williams.

The median salary of an NBA player as of 2017 was $2.5 million, according to Basketball Reference, while the average salary of an NBA player was $6,936,154.

So, some people out there may ask, but how is this possible for players to be living paycheck to paycheck?

The minimum NBA salary, in 2019-20, for a player with no prior NBA experience was eligible for an $893,310 minimum salary with the minimum set at 90 percent of the salary cap.

Obviously there’s a bit of discrepancy in the lower paid players to the highest paid, but there’s more to it than that goes into relying on the next paycheck as McCollum explained.

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/portland-trail-blazers/cj-mccollum-suggests-150-nba-players-are-living-paycheck-paycheck

tweakstick
04-14-2020, 12:33 AM
...there COULD be a pay stoppage. We are on pace to lose about 23.5 percent of income of this season,” McNIGGER told Williams.
...how is this possible for players to be living paycheck to paycheck?
The minimum NBA salary...$893,310 with the minimum set at 90 percent of the salary cap.

Only a nigger could complain about sitting on it's ass and making money for not doing a DAMN thing! It doesn't seem to matter if they are shitting out monkey babies or playing niggerbawl, they will complain that whitey ain't doing enough. Either one seems to be something that niggers just seem to enjoy. How many people get to say that they get paid for doing something they enjoy?

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER NIGGER!
:migraine
Meanwhile, factories are shut down and families of hard working human beings are doing without. I see shit like this and it is all I can take to not want to do something I would instantly regret - the least of which is a banning from CO.:mad:

Excuse me while I try to go to my happy place.

OH WAIT! I CAN'T! WE'RE UNDER CURFEW SINCE AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO! I CAN'T GO ANY DAMN PLACE!!!
:fume

Ignatow
04-14-2020, 01:18 AM
These monkeys live a lifestyle that they don't deserve. Houses in Beverly Hills, or affluent areas, an entourage of cronies, whores, exotic cars, baby payments, etc. For not working, they should not be paid a nickel. I am totally fine if all these activities wherein someone is overpaid go away. Sports, fine, I don't watch any because of niggers. Hollywood, hell a bunch of fantasy peddling idiots. Seriously, these are all fluff. I'd rather our societal focus be better hospitals, schools, infrastructure, than the illusions of sports and movies.

If some human athletes also lose their shirts along with their nigger buddies, tough. They pander and treat niggers as human, they're traitors to their species.

tweakstick
04-14-2020, 02:36 AM
^^^THIS!

(Except for NASCAR... Don't screw with NASCAR. Take everything else, just leave me my races, please.) :)

Ignatow
04-14-2020, 03:02 AM
^^^THIS!

(Except for NASCAR... Don't screw with NASCAR. Take everything else, just leave me my races, please.) :)

I don't think I've seen a NASCAR nigger. And I wasn't thinking about that at all, just basketball, football, well, baseball too because it's also got many ape players. But mostly the 1st two, mostly negro shits. And the nigger worshipping Hollywood.

tweakstick
04-14-2020, 06:34 AM
I don't think I've seen a NASCAR nigger. And I wasn't thinking about that at all, just basketball, football, well, baseball too because it's also got many ape players. But mostly the 1st two, mostly negro shits. And the nigger worshipping Hollywood.

I've never considered racing a sport by most people's standards - even though it's called motorsports. I even lost game night with friends years ago when the wife was asked what my favorite sport was and she wrote NASCAR on the answer card. My answer - I hate all sports. I just don't call it a sport anymore than I do chess though I enjoy both. Hard to get an adrenaline rush over chess, though.

If niggers ever start thinking it's a sport and try to take it over, I'm out. I don't think it'll ever happen though - Niggers can't drive fast without a crash ending in dead or injured humans and the niggers ending up tazed, cuffed and stuffed. That would be NIGCAR and it's already on the six o'clock news nightly.