PDA

View Full Version : 2 Subhuman Shit Apes Murder Female Human HS Students for sneakers in FL

Groid_Rage
04-13-2020, 02:14 PM
What but a nigger murders for sneakers? No human ever killed another over a pair of shitty sneakers.

high school senior shot dead by George Walton & Adrian Cosby in botched Adidas Yeezy sneakers robbery.

Two Nogs were charged this weekend with the shooting death of Miami high school senior Andrea Camps Lacayo, who was killed earlier this week in a botched sneaker sale, the Miami Herald reports.

George Walton and Adrian Cosby, both 19, allegedly met up with Camps and her boyfriend, Sergio Berben, on Tuesday to buy three pairs of Adidas Yeezy sneakers for $935. https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2020/04/andrea-camps-lacayo-terra-senior-shot-dead-botched-miami-sneaker-robbery-arrests/

Well, as the founder of one nigger bashing site used to say, "Never (ever) Do Business with a Nigger".
:gorilla

Ignatow
04-13-2020, 03:05 PM
Sadly, the vendors should have known NOT to meet in a remote area in front of an abandoned house, and not to deal with niggers. Never, ever, period. Never say never, it's been said, but here is an instance wherein never really means never.

Nigs can have human sounding names, but their ape DNA always comes through.

Sandy
04-15-2020, 04:57 PM
Sadly, the vendors should have known NOT to meet in a remote area in front of an abandoned house, and not to deal with niggers. Never, ever, period. Never say never, it's been said, but here is an instance wherein never really means never.

I hate to blame the victims, but they're Darwin Award winners. They could have at least met at a Starbucks. Actually, scratch that, Starbucks would have blamed the victims completely and cheered the niggers for unofficial repatriations.

My local police have standing offers to let strangers meet right in front of the station. There's nothing safer with all the bright lights and security cams.

Chimp Detester
04-15-2020, 05:54 PM

11112 11113

Mega PUKE! Those two filthy sub-cockroach mega-turd specimens of sons of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo are particularly disgusting! And I wish for them and amazing time and very long enrollment @ NU.