PDA

View Full Version : Dindu "accidentally" shoots niglet

Whitey Ford
04-10-2020, 11:41 PM
Father charged after child shot in Jefferson City

https://i.imgur.com/SgX7HFN.jpg

Lumas was putting away his gun when his son and another child, age 6, entered his bedroom, according to a probable cause statement. Lumas told police that he was demonstrating gun safety to the children. He told investigators that he later thought the children had left the room and he turned his attention to the TV while unloading the gun.

Lumas said his son then startled him and the gun, a 9 mm Ruger pistol, went off, according to the statement.
https://abc17news.com/news/crime/2020/04/09/father-charged-after-child-shot-in-jefferson-city/

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-11-2020, 06:51 AM
No batwings?

Epic Breff Shitty Dindu FAIL.

haywood
04-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Father charged after child shot in Jefferson City

https://i.imgur.com/SgX7HFN.jpg

https://abc17news.com/news/crime/2020/04/09/father-charged-after-child-shot-in-jefferson-city/

That nigger's bootlips look like a platypus bill!!

Groid_Rage
04-11-2020, 12:29 PM
So the nog's gun safety lesson was a failure, like the rest of his education.

Ignatow
04-11-2020, 01:23 PM
It looks like Nigger Woods.

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-11-2020, 01:41 PM

Niger Woods.

Sudisease
04-11-2020, 03:31 PM

Looks like homo erectus. Look at the pitiful size of that nigger cranium. It's brain is about the same size as a chimpanzee's

IseDaDiva
04-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Jeebus! It looks exactly like Australopithecus africanus and hasn't evolved in 2 million years. Sorry nigger lovers, but this primitive, small-brained specimen is not "just like me".
Where do proto-simians like this one get guns?

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Jeebus! It looks exactly like Australopithecus africanus and hasn't evolved in 2 million years. Sorry nigger lovers, but this primitive, small-brained specimen is not "just like me".
Where do proto-simians like this one get guns?

From other monkeys in the zoo. They're attracted to shiny things that go boom. Guns, much like sail foams, airpods, iPods, tablets, etc. are pretty much total nigger magnets.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-11-2020, 11:01 PM
I swear to the White Christ, niglets are like cockroaches!

How many times have we heard of niglets being shot, stabbed, lobstahed, tossed into dumpsters, traded for crack (weed, malt liquor, weaves, etc...), run over by hoopties, repeatedly gang-fucked at bongo parties, and thrown into fire pits just to end up cost Evil Whitey hundreds of thousands in medical bills and continuing to waste air?

I suppose that's why, when one of the ugly useless little parasites finally does make a bay happy, we celebrate.

CreepyAssNigger
04-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Ruger pistols tend to come with a good number of safety features.

For example, there's usually the thumb safety. And then there's a magazine safety, which prevents the trigger from being pulled while the magazine is not in the pistol.

And most humans, before cleaning their pistol/rifle/whatever, remove the magazine and remove any bullets that might be in it. That's usually Step One when I start the cleaning process, and then I lock the slide to the rear so I can visually inspect it before potentially doing something stupid.

Maybe he actually had a Glock, which requires the trigger to be pulled before removing the slide. Either way, there were all kinds of user errors going on with that nigger.

edit: In the military, folks tend to be trained to not put their finger on the trigger until they intend to shoot at or kill something.

Groid_Rage
04-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Ruger pistols tend to come with a good number of safety features.

For example, there's usually the thumb safety. And then there's a magazine safety, which prevents the trigger from being pulled while the magazine is not in the pistol.

And most humans, before cleaning their pistol/rifle/whatever, remove the magazine and remove any bullets that might be in it. That's usually Step One when I start the cleaning process, and then I lock the slide to the rear so I can visually inspect it before potentially doing something stupid.

Maybe he actually had a Glock, which requires the trigger to be pulled before removing the slide. Either way, there were all kinds of user errors going on with that nigger.

edit: In the military, folks tend to be trained to not put their finger on the trigger until they intend to shoot at or kill something.
Rules, as well as common gun sense, don't apply to nogs.

Sandy
04-15-2020, 04:59 PM
So the nog's gun safety lesson was a failure, like the rest of his education.

A failure to human civilization, for sure. Why oh why couldn't the niglet have turned out, well, like your avatar?

Groid_Rage
04-15-2020, 07:18 PM
A failure to human civilization, for sure. Why oh why couldn't the niglet have turned out, well, like your avatar?
That screenshot was from the original Dawn of the Dead:
"Wooley's gone apeshit!"