PDA

View Full Version : Asslifter Kills 3 women, injures a fourth, at Pilot truck stop in Tennessee....

MineEvolved
04-08-2020, 03:34 PM
I KNEW it was a fucking asslifter the moment I clicked the link.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/three-women-killed-one-injured-in-stabbing-at-tennessee-truck-stop/ar-BB12jSgv

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Three people were killed and a fourth was wounded in a stabbing at a truck stop in Tennessee Tuesday morning that ended when the assailant was fatally shot by a responding sheriff's deputy, authorities confirmed.

All three women killed in the attack were Pilot employees, Pilot CEO Jimmy Haslam confirmed in a statement. They are Joyce Whaley, 57; Patricia Denise Nibbe, 51; and Nettie R. Spencer, 41. They were pronounced dead at the scene.

The attacker has been identified by the TBI as Idris Abdus-Salaam, a 33-year-old truck driver from Durham, North Carolina.

IseDaDiva
04-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Okay, so more useful human beings are dead, murdered in their own country which failed to protect them because governments are scared to be labeled "politically incorrect". All members of the religion of peace must be allowed to enter and squat in every country they choose to do so. Can't appear to be rayciss and keep them out, you know!

So what now? Some psychiatric care and counseling for him, trying to find out his motivation, or maybe if he had a bad childhood? An endless trial for which the taxpayers (including the victims' families) will have to pay, then some jail time, where the nigger will get all the care, food, clothes, medical treatment and internet access he needs, for which those families will also have to pay. Will this madness never end?

Idris Abdus-Salaam
https://i.imgur.com/wV5kygz.jpg

CreepyAssNigger
04-09-2020, 12:05 AM
I think it should be given the ol' lethal injection.

But instead of traditional drugs, it should be infected with every known strain of COVID-19. Although to be honest, it would probably be more cost effective to just cremate it while it was still alive.

edit: Nevermind... it appears that the sand nigger was made good.

MineEvolved
04-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Oh, I understand now after seeing the pic. Just another nigger who converted from Tyrone to asslifterspeak, probably while in prison for some other niggardry. Carry on.

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Oh, I understand now after seeing the pic. Just another nigger who converted from Tyrone to asslifterspeak, probably while in prison for some other niggardry. Carry on.

Durham.

Exactly! Just another murdering nigger from Durham, the asshole of North Carolina, who got all muslim an' sheeit in prison.