Violation Description: Resist Public Officer
Violation Description: Break/ Enter, Motor Vehicle
Violation Description: Larceny, After Break/ Enter
Violation Description: Break/ Enter, Motor Vehicle
Violation Description: Larceny, Misdemeanor
:unigger

CreepyAssNigger
04-07-2020, 06:10 PM
If it is legal for law-abiding citizens to own firearms where you live, I strongly recommend obtaining one.

The niggers and other similar filth will be looking for opportunities to make you a victim.

(If your government has forbidden you ownership of a device that you can use to defend yourself and/or family and friends with, you might as well just accept that only the criminals will have guns, and your government wants you to die.)

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Here we go again!

What in the ever-loving name of Beelzebub does that nigger have on its hayed?

Don't these Congolese rejects realize that outlandish head-coverings don't distract from their simian facial features...?

GoodyearNecklace
04-07-2020, 08:47 PM
What in the ever-loving name of Beelzebub does that nigger have on its hayed?

Apparently, that's where you attach the tow strap for Usain Bolt practice.

tweakstick
04-07-2020, 09:51 PM
The USGS classifies that as a shit volcano.

Groid_Rage
04-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Dredlocks make an ordinary useless nigger look like a complete shitpile, snake haid

CreepyAssNigger
04-09-2020, 11:59 PM
Dredlocks make an ordinary useless nigger look like a complete shitpile, snake haid

When I was in the Army, I found out that dredlocks were created by completely failing to wash or maintain hair in any way, shape or form.

I couldn't do much about soldiers in other squads, but I banned them in my squads. A failure to engage in proper hygiene is a failure to meet the minimum standard.

tweakstick
04-10-2020, 01:56 AM
When I was in the Army, I found out that dredlocks were created by completely failing to wash or maintain hair in any way, shape or form.

I couldn't do much about soldiers in other squads, but I banned them in my squads. A failure to engage in proper hygiene is a failure to meet the minimum standard.

The Navy required zero to three tapered and the Marines were zero to two. If I could walk up to a guy and pull on his hair with a ruler next to the root at the longest hair, it shouldn't have been more than three inches long. I never once had to do that once in all my 20. I let the women police their own and they did. Dreds were not allowed under any circumstances - male or female.

I rarely if ever had to come down on anyone for uniform or grooming problems other than the occasional guy running late who didn't have time to shave. He would damn sure have the time once he got to work and would be staying late with me that day and my people knew it. It would never happen a second time as my guys knew better after the first. I tended to work very late sometimes when I needed (or wanted) to.

I did catch a nigger at the Exchange one day dressed in civies. It's jeans had marijuana leaf designs on them. I made him go get them off and meet me at his LPO's office the next morning where we all had a nice sit down chat with him. That is, we were sitting, he was popped tall getting his ass handed to him and handing over those jeans to his LPO. His supervisor thanked me for handling it in shop rather than with a report chit since we all had enough shit to deal with right after Katrina.

Groid_Rage
04-10-2020, 11:04 PM

Dredlocks make an ordinary useless nigger SMELL even more like a complete shitpile, fugly snake haid