PDA

View Full Version : Need a good laugh? Check out this nigger drive through funeral home

CoonsRus
04-06-2020, 07:15 PM
https://nypost.com/video/drive-thru-funeral-tries-to-make-it-a-fun-thing/

seriously, I was in tears. Fucking niggers. Good for a laugh sometimes !!

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 06:55 AM
How typical of niggers to take something sacred, somber, serious and respectful and turn it into a disrespectful morbid peep show. But, I suppose it's appropriate for nigger beasts. Now, if they could just have it next to a KFC drive-through... Niggers could pay respects to their fellow dead criminal friends, grab something to eat and head off to perform a drive-by shooting and go into and endless cycle.

CreepyAssNigger
04-07-2020, 06:17 PM
They should drill a hole in the wall so the niggers can muh dik their dead relatives (and maybe muh dik dat ho dat dun did refuse its offers of muh dik an dun did hads too git shot in dee hayid).

Ignatow
04-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Paying RESPECTS to the deceased is a serious, dignified, and religious event. Not so for niggers. Taking pictures, dancing, posing, looking. Whaddaya expect, in life they don't the meaning of respect and how humans behave.

Maybe 2 decades ago, there was big news in the L.A. area of a nigger cemetery. The owner dug up the old nigs, put them like trash on the side of their office building, re-sold the burial plots. Animals.

TheOrganGrinder
04-08-2020, 02:44 AM
You'd make a fortune if you had a coin operated air pump at the end of the drive-thru.
Niggers always need air in them hoopties!

Now, they don't have to put the blunt out, and can blast jungle beatz, as they roll past to to say goodbye to Gramma's prescriptions and dizbillidy check... and Gramma.

Buck Simian
04-08-2020, 07:08 AM
Nothing more corrupt than a funeral home ran by niggers. Whenever you hear of strange shit happening at a funeral home or cemetery you know a nigger is involved.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Niggers probably do not even turn down their crap noise. “Yo lets get this shit done. KFC opens in ten minutes!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tweakstick
04-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Paying RESPECTS to the deceased is a serious, dignified, and religious event.

Next up - funerals and visitation will be done on whirld starruh hip hops. Mammies can upload their wailings on video post. "He was a guud bowee! He nebbuh hurted nobodeez an dindu nuffins to git shot by no poleese!" All the dayed niggers homies can put their sail foams on the ground and poor malt liquor on the camera and say "Dis is fo my dayed homie - Respex!"

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Uh-huh. And after the "funeral" they take the body out of the expensive coffin (to sell over and over) then dump the dearly departed in the swamp out back. I'm not hardly joking.

MineEvolved
04-13-2020, 10:49 PM
Only way this gets any more low budget is if the nogs show up in a taxi, blowing through quickly because the racist meter is running...

Bottle_of_Hate
04-14-2020, 12:01 AM
Only way this gets any more low budget is if the nogs show up in a taxi, blowing through quickly because the racist meter is running...

Next they will be demanding a city bus route drives through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CoonsRus
04-16-2020, 03:14 PM
Nobody wants niggers even after they have been finalized !!

https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/woman-puts-grief-on-hold-to-find-dads-final-resting-place/