PDA

View Full Version : Sure as Flies on Shit This is a Nigger Crime: Man shot in the head, killed while riding Market-Frankford line in Philly

Groid_Rage
04-06-2020, 12:39 AM
Who else but 4 niggers would kill someone over a simple robbery?

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police said a 41-year-old man was shot in the head and killed while riding the Market-Frankford line early Monday morning.

Police said it happened around 12:50 a.m. on the westbound elevated train near the station at Kensington and Allegheny avenues in the city's Kensington section.

Officers were searching for four suspects who left the train. Investigators said it appears to be a robbery.
https://6abc.com/6062263/
The mods can put me in the doghouse if by remote chance humans did this. My only hope is the vic was a groid too!

Whitey Ford
04-06-2020, 03:58 AM
Officers were searching for four suspects who left the train. Investigators said it appears to be a robbery.

Four alleged niggers to do one crime on one victim. Sounds pretty niggery to me. Let's see if the media disclose the race. We know that they hate to when it's a nigger.

Groid_Rage
04-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Especially in Philly where the niggers and their enablers are kangz

Buck Simian
04-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Four robbers and one random victim? That just screams niggers.

tweakstick
04-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Four alleged niggers to do one crime on one victim. Sounds pretty niggery to me. Let's see if the media disclose the race. We know that they hate to when it's a nigger.

The funny thing is, they never say it but will always post the video when the nigger is frog marched from it's hovel, Exgalaids or from the jail to it's bond hearing.

Frankly I've never understood the reason except that perhaps ratings trump social agenda with these bungholes.