PDA

View Full Version : Nigger dead, nigger rioting some where in NY.

Cat fur allergic
03-30-2020, 03:16 PM
https://www.recordonline.com/news/20200328/newburgh-mayor-pleads-for-calm-after-fatal-shooting-and-overnight-rioting

Newburgh mayor pleads for calm after fatal shooting and overnight rioting

CreepyAssNigger
03-30-2020, 04:31 PM
Niggers know how to make a bad situation even worse.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-30-2020, 08:31 PM
I am convinced that these riots are a form of "the purge". Niggers are not upset that another nigger felon earned batwings. They could not care less. They see it as an opportunity to release the inner jungle with impunity. Unless they are related. Then they see the dollar signs like a loony toon sees stars after they get hit in the head.

The White Knight
03-30-2020, 09:39 PM
And as I've seen in Los Angeles, Ferguson, and Boston is they will loot and burn down every building in their own 'hood', if the heathens thinks it helps them make a point. And the first to get looted will always be the liquor stores and 'dollar stores'

They will burn down every structure they can... except for the local welfare office. Amazingly, that gets left alone

The White Knight
03-30-2020, 09:42 PM
I am convinced that these riots are a form of "the purge". Niggers are not upset that another nigger felon earned batwings. They could not care less. They see it as an opportunity to release the inner jungle with impunity. Unless they are related. Then they see the dollar signs like a loony toon sees stars after they get hit in the head.

Of course it does. Niggers will not hesitate to eat their own

What people seem to not understand, in the nigger's world, it's all about him. He will not hesitate to betray even his own kin, if there is something to be gained. A nigger's only loyalty, is to himself

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-31-2020, 07:23 PM
@ CFA...

You had me at nigger dead...