PDA

View Full Version : Nigger murderer returns 24 years later to kill victim's daughter, then drowns running from the cops

Whitey Ford
03-28-2020, 12:06 AM
Paroled murderer kills victim’s daughter near same crime scene 24 years later

https://i.imgur.com/YAUPInk.jpg

One of Arkansas’ most notorious murderers returned 24 years later to the scene of his crime this week, killed his victim’s daughter — and then drowned as he tried to flee cops, according to officials.
Travis Santay Lewis was just 16 when he shot dead Sally Snowden McKay, 75, and her nephew, Lee Baker, 52, in Horseshoe Lake in 1996, getting sentenced to 28½ years in prison after pleading guilty, according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal.

Lewis was paroled in 2018 — and on Wednesday returned to the neighborhood, where he killed McKay’s daughter, Martha McKay, in a house just a few down from his original murder, said officials, who did not discuss the killer’s motive.

The suspect “jumped from an upstairs window and ran to a vehicle that he drove across the yard” before he “jumped from the car and ran and jumped into the lake,” Crittenden County Sheriff Mike Allen said.
“He was observed going under the water and never came back up,” Allen said. It was confirmed to be Lewis after officials used sonar equipment to trace his body and pull it from the lake.

https://archive.is/n9I7h#selection-1131.0-1135.186

GoodyearNecklace
03-28-2020, 03:50 AM
Victim

I don't know why this one particularly fucks me off but it does.

Chimp Detester
03-28-2020, 04:17 AM
:fume

What kind of moron lib-tard judge let this double murderer out for ANY reason? At least the mega-turd son of Ohomo had the sense to self-goodify.

Groid_Rage
03-28-2020, 09:55 AM
I bet the usual stupid nigger whores and libturd enablers told the parole board, "heez a gud boi now, he wuz only a baybee when he done shot dose wyipipo with a gun whitey maid"
:gorilla :niggerlover

Bottle_of_Hate
03-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Need a reason not to parale that "teen" involded with the DC sniper murders? Here it is. They used the "he was juss a keed" defense to get him out. Exactly what they are doing for the other nigger. At least this one got its batwings. Even if it was decades late.