PDA

View Full Version : Portuguese woman goes to the nigger motherland to do 'aid work'

Whitey Ford
03-25-2020, 01:46 PM
Gruesome murder of Portuguese expat and aid worker in Africa shocks the country

https://i.imgur.com/00czQ6C.jpg
Shocks the country!!?? What's so shocking about wild african niggers murdering someone?

Catarina Barros de Sousa left Portugal 12 years ago for the former Portuguese colony of São Tomé and Principe. The then 39-years-old, with the intention to help the poor street children of Africa, would never have guessed that she would meet her end there.

This gruesome murder only reached national Portuguese media because photos and videos of her death started circulating in social media, the São Tomese embassy in Portugal is oddly quiet as well as their judiciary police. Every month, Portuguese nationals are either killed or go missing in former Portuguese African colonies, as well as other Europeans in Africa. The World is not a fairy tale park and Europeans should know better to not end up like Catarina or another well-known case that shocked the World, like the Scandinavian girls beheaded in Morocco.

https://www.defendevropa.com/2020/news/crime/gruesome-murder-of-portuguese-expat-and-aid-worker-in-africa-shocks-the-country/

animal mother
03-25-2020, 02:05 PM
:zerogiven

IseDaDiva
03-25-2020, 03:29 PM
What's so shocking about wild african niggers murdering someone?

The only shocking part is that she lived as long as she did. If you jumped into the polar bear enclosure at a zoo, would "shock the world" if you get ripped apart? No, it would be a natural outcome of extreme stupidity, just as this is. Actually you'd be safer with the bears.

A million bleeding hearts spending a hundred years trying to help the niggers would accomplish nothing, except you'd have a bunch of dead bleeding hearts.

Cat fur allergic
03-25-2020, 03:42 PM
Nigger lovers get no/zero/does not compute sympathy from me and good.

Ignatow
03-25-2020, 04:19 PM
Actually the niggers are slipping up. There was no muh dikk before the murder. She thought she could instill discipline and honesty in these animals. Dead wrong.

tweakstick
03-25-2020, 05:06 PM
I wish more and more libtards would go to africa to help those poor niggers, it would solve a lot of problems and clean up the gene pool too.

^^^WHAT HE SAID!!!

Two birds, one stone!

CreepyAssNigger
03-26-2020, 12:49 AM
She would have been better off adopting a cat or a dog.

Either option could be considered far more satisfying in the short and long term compared to helping niggers for any reason.

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-26-2020, 08:14 AM
A million bleeding hearts spending a hundred years trying to help the niggers would accomplish nothing, except you'd have a bunch of dead bleeding hearts.

You contradicted yourself there. :bongo:africa

IseDaDiva
03-26-2020, 10:22 AM
You contradicted yourself there. :bongo:africa

Oh, I see what you mean.:lol