PDA

View Full Version : We can't even enjoy golf reruns without slobbering over Tiger Woods

Sandy
03-23-2020, 04:37 PM
Golf courses are shutting down over coronavirus, and I've been very sick again anyway. So I thought that if I can't enjoy sunshine and green grass, at least I can enjoy the links vicariously from TV. Right?

Five minutes in on Saturday's rebroadcast, I am not kidding, one announcer said there's "love and adoration" for that muh dikk mulatto. Then he said "people" want Tiger there. My symptoms don't include nausea, but I felt like vomiting right there.

Ignatow
03-24-2020, 02:11 AM
Golf courses are shutting down over coronavirus, and I've been very sick again anyway. So I thought that if I can't enjoy sunshine and green grass, at least I can enjoy the links vicariously from TV. Right?

Five minutes in on Saturday's rebroadcast, I am not kidding, one announcer said there's "love and adoration" for that muh dikk mulatto. Then he said "people" want Tiger there. My symptoms don't include nausea, but I felt like vomiting right there.

As much as I hate that nigger, I hate the 2 filthy whores that allowed themselves to be defiled by an animal. The Swedish gal and Lindsay Vonn. Both thought the magic boy was human, and both were dazzled by it's money.

Whitey Ford
03-24-2020, 06:02 PM
As much as I hate that nigger, I hate the 2 filthy whores that allowed themselves to be defiled by an animal. The Swedish gal and Lindsay Vonn. Both thought the magic boy was human, and both were dazzled by it's money.

https://i.imgur.com/HUUnOgd.png

IseDaDiva
03-25-2020, 10:52 PM

I always thought Nigger Woods looks like he has Down Syndrome.

That Lindsay Vonn skank - it's okay. She got herself a much more niggery nigger.