PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Gillum’s down low meth party pics leaked

Whitey Ford
03-22-2020, 06:21 PM
Nine Law Enforcement Officials, Including Three Captains,”Responded” to Gillum Incident (https://tallahasseereports.com/2020/03/13/nine-law-enforcement-officials-including-three-captainsresponded-to-gillum-incident/)

Looks like that nigger was coughing up some green stuff in his drug haze.
yuck.

https://i.imgur.com/UtlGC1n.jpg

Next time, he'd better invite obongo. Obongo is starting to feel left out.

https://i.imgur.com/TEhlTn6.jpg

CreepyAssNigger
03-22-2020, 06:55 PM
That's what happens when you inhale the jenkem juice and mix it with the nigger muh dik juice.

He should have swallowed instead of inhaling.

:lmao

animal mother
03-22-2020, 07:20 PM

CreepyAssNigger
03-22-2020, 09:17 PM

You can take the bunny out of the jungle, but it will still be a jungle bunny.

LeeRoy Jenkums
03-22-2020, 10:29 PM
Yuck. Eye bleach warning!

LeeRoy Jenkums
03-23-2020, 12:44 AM
You can take the bunny out of the jungle, but it will still be a jungle bunny.
A nigger is a nigger.

tweakstick
03-23-2020, 02:09 AM
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT???!!!

:vomit:vomit:vomit:vomit

First off, I guess that green upchuck is half digested misspent man made infant formula. Damn that's a lot of nigger spooge. Second, did that nigger's naval explode from too much internal penis piston pressure?

Yep, if the nigger pulled this stunt now, he would have also done it if elected. Nothing would have changed that from happening. It would have been an international embarrassment for the entire country, not just Florida. The same pics would have leaked out just like his orifices did from all that goobernatorial candy-date pookie in the dookie scooby snack fueled dick dogging he was, is and will no doubt continue doing. Rehab be damned. The Times UK, RT and every other foreign press would have had a field day with it - more than they are right now. America would be more of a laughing stock than we are right now by a thousand times over.

Friends don't let friends vote Democrat - especially drug fueled down low nigger ones. At least Obammy had the proof of membership to "Man Country" destroyed and got the witnesses disappeared. This down low buck just didn't even seem to care to keep his shit halfway in the closet. No doubt we haven't heard the last of this unholy dumpster fire.

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-23-2020, 10:43 AM
...all that goobernatorial candy-date pookie in the dookie scooby snack fueled dick dogging...

Thanks for that, tweakstick, I needed a laugh this morning. :lmao

tweakstick
03-23-2020, 12:43 PM
^^^ It's just one more small service we provide here at the lab to brighten your days. Did you catch how many meth slang references there were? I didn't want to overdo it.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-23-2020, 07:02 PM
Why is there a white guy with bare feet next to a naked nigger? Doesn't he realize the toe rot you could get from being that close to nigger fungus could lead to a loss of toes?