PDA

View Full Version : Hospital tests pregnant she boon in labor for drugs, sow sues claiming 'false positive'

Whitey Ford
03-18-2020, 04:06 PM
Mother sues hospital over false-positive drug test that led to child abuse probe

Yes, hospitals are always known to trip a nigga up with the false positive drug test trick LOL!
https://i.imgur.com/rBjAWLy.jpg

A mother sued a Pittsburgh hospital Wednesday, saying it collected and tested her urine for drugs without her consent while she was in labor and reported a false positive result to protective services that resulted in a child abuse investigation.

It is the second such lawsuit filed against the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center since 2014 and one of a few legal actions or ethical complaints filed around the country over false positives on quick-screening urine drug tests that triggered child abuse investigations and turned the joy of giving birth into a nightmare of custody concerns.

Harrington said in an interview Wednesday that she was reluctant to go back to UPMC to seek care after her cesarean section. The hospital system made her feel violated and traumatized, she said.
“I would like for them to acknowledge that they have hurt many women and children and ruined experiences when they shouldn’t have the power to do that. We were there to deliver our children,” Harrington said. “And what they did was so traumatizing and so hurtful. I can’t get that birth, I can’t get those days back. I can’t. I want them to change what they are doing and just stop it.”

https://www.theledger.com/news/20200311/mother-sues-hospital-over-false-positive-drug-test-that-led-to-child-abuse-probe

CreepyAssNigger
03-18-2020, 04:21 PM
The article said they only did ONE drug test, and no follow up confirmation test.

So this nigger could have actually been on drugs, and is putting on this shitshow to pretend it dindu nuffins.

Whitey Ford
03-18-2020, 07:07 PM
The article said they only did ONE drug test, and no follow up confirmation test.

So this nigger could have actually been on drugs, and is putting on this shitshow to pretend it dindu nuffins.

What they claim is that the niglet supposedly came back clear but the mammy sow didn't. And this somehow means a 'false positive' and the hospital set the mammy up and now a possible nigger lottery jackpot. Niggers think of any and all angles when it comes to winning the nigger lottery.