PDA

View Full Version : Niggers/illegals/muslims refuse to leave even after offered money. They riot and destroy instead.

Cat fur allergic
03-16-2020, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLbA4eiiJUc

Groid_Rage
03-16-2020, 10:33 PM
They need to napalm the whole island

MineEvolved
03-22-2020, 09:09 PM
It's going to be very interesting to see what happens in places like Lesbos during the Coronapocalypse lockdown.

CreepyAssNigger
03-22-2020, 09:21 PM
It's going to be very interesting to see what happens in places like Lesbos during the Coronapocalypse lockdown.

I'm hoping for mass negro incinerations.

Alive or dead, it doesn't matter to me as long as humans aren't involved.

And it sounds like Allah isn't responding to sand nigger prayers. It seems as though they might be worshiping the wrong god.

IseDaDiva
03-23-2020, 01:25 PM
OMG! These filthy, savage invaders (stop calling them refugees or migrants when they are all young males who are invading) are going to contaminate everyone on that island since simple hygiene is unknown to them. Now they'll see the real cost of allowing floods of dirty, violent Africoons and muzzies to infest Europe. I did predict over 10 years ago that political correctness would destroy civilization. :(

Groid_Rage
03-23-2020, 02:13 PM
OMG! These filthy, savage invaders (stop calling them refugees or migrants
They are rapefugees.

Rape Ape
03-23-2020, 02:47 PM
There is no welfare or white wummiz to rape in the shitholes where they come from.

IseDaDiva
03-23-2020, 05:44 PM
There is no welfare or white wummiz to rape in the shitholes where they come from.

No, but there are plenty of sows to knock up, which these bucks do because muh dik is prime even if there's no food. Then the bucks take off to other countries and call themselves "refugees" leaving all the sows and sprogs behind so bleeding heart asshole libtards and nigger lovers can try and guilt us into sending money for them. No, I don't think I'll be contributing to the "OH, the poor niggers are starving. Send money" campaign.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-25-2020, 04:30 PM
This is what the commies want in this country -- millions of illiterate, hostile, filthy, dumb, violent niggers from the Turd World. Anything bad for American citizens is a priority for these Marxist bastards.

CreepyAssNigger
03-26-2020, 12:43 AM
This problem will resolve itself when the beer virus makes the vast majority of niggers good.

It's not like they have a reason to exist, so who gives a fuck if they end up good?

I think most of us can think of a whole bunch of annoying bugs, reptiles, mammals, birds, and parasites that contribute more to civilization than niggers do.

Odin's balls
03-29-2020, 01:24 PM
They need to napalm the whole island

This is starting to look like the only sensible course of action.