PDA

View Full Version : Why did two "teenagers" make Abdul from Coventry good?

IseDaDiva
03-14-2020, 05:56 PM
A 15-year-old boy and 19-year-old man were arrested in early morning raids on Saturday after the teenager was shot in the street on Friday.

Police named the victim as Abdul Wahid Xasan, aged 19 and from Foleshill, Coventry.

Detective Chief Inspector Scott Griffiths, from West Midlands Police’s homicide unit, said: “Our sympathies remain with Abdul’s family as they try to come to terms with this horrific crime.

I'm sure we all sympathize with Abdul's fambly. No doubt he would have done great things in his life had not he been so sadly knocked off.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-arrested-murder-probe-teenager-172620098.html

Ignatow
03-14-2020, 10:35 PM
The comments are hilarious. "Feralblack virus". I'm sure they are tired of these "immigrants" also destroying their home. As for Abdul, no fucks given.

IseDaDiva
03-14-2020, 11:17 PM
I'm very surprised to see 100% of the comments are anti-nigger. Not one "Prayers to the family."

Cat fur allergic
03-14-2020, 11:18 PM
The comments are hilarious. "Feralblack virus". I'm sure they are tired of these "immigrants" also destroying their home. As for Abdul, no fucks given.

That was my favorite.

Whitey Ford
03-16-2020, 01:06 AM
“It is abhorrent that these people think nothing of using a firearm in broad daylight on a residential street with a children’s nursery close by.”

Like niggers actually gave a sailing shit about public safety.
But the UK got what it deserved for outlawing guns, tho. A bunch of dirty, illegally armed apes shooting the place up while the disarmed police and citizenry are powerless to stop them. Great idea, UK!

CreepyAssNigger
03-16-2020, 11:09 PM
The real reason crime is so low in some areas is because concealed carry is legal WITHOUT a permit, and law abiding citizens are able to freely purchase guns.

What that translates into is an area where someone that appears defenseless could blow a hole in your skull in less than a second. For the most part it is an effective crime deterrent.

On a similar note, I've always found it interesting how many disputes between soldiers rarely devolve into them shooting each other. I mean, there may be bruises and broken bones, but usually they are reluctant to actually kill each other, no matter what their personal issues may be.

For more egregious crimes, however, strange things have been known to happen, especially when the military legal system mysteriously protects them when they pull an OJ Simpson.