PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh niggers threaten riots after dreadlocked dindu shot for stealing pizza and waving gun

Whitey Ford
03-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Police shooting of 26-year-old man sparks protests in North Carolina
The Raleigh police chief said online rumors said officers responded to a 911 call about a stolen pizza. Body-cam video will show the man has a pizza box, "but he also has a gun."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js5fcJUbAqE&feature=emb_logo

Police were called to a shopping center at North Rogers Lane and New Bern Avenue in east Raleigh at about 6:40 p.m. on a report that a group of men was loitering, at least one of them with a gun.

"He's flashing it around," said a person who called 911. "Not sure he's using the gun, but he's flashing."

In a later 911 call, a person said a man had threatened the caller at a restaurant, saying, "I know your family. It's done. It's a wrap. You're done."

Torres ran into the woods at the end of Rogers Lane, where another officer cut him off. On the body camera, as single shot is audible as Torres made that turn.

After he fell, Torres can be heard yelling, "I swear I’m unarmed.” Police said a handgun matching the description given by the 911 caller was found at the scene.

Protesters march to governor's mansion
"As a result of the reckless and false information that has been spread on social media, a number of spontaneous protests occurred during the night, which caused minor damage to property in and around downtown Raleigh," Deck-Brown said.

Just before midnight, protesters gathered on Fayetteville Street, chanting "RPD is the KKK" and "Whose streets? Our streets."

As officers moved them onto the sidewalk, the protesters continued to chant, yelling, "No justice, no peace."

https://www.wral.com/judge-agrees-to-release-footage-of-officer-involved-shooting-torres-in-stable-condition/19004815/

CreepyAssNigger
03-12-2020, 01:12 AM
Oh... is George Soros involved in this bullshit again?

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2020, 02:10 AM
F the niggers, let them riot.

jenkemfactory
03-12-2020, 02:25 AM
a worthless nigger mutt and they need to riot. why are they trying to save this useless mutt?

Groid_Rage
03-12-2020, 03:59 PM
That the nogs never ask themselves why or tell each other to stop all the criminal behavior. THey are too subhuman to connect the dots.
:violin

IseDaDiva
03-12-2020, 06:08 PM
These riots? And excuse to loot and rob sneaker and electronic stores. Period. How come niggers never, ever riot when a nigger kills another nigger for no reason?

LeeRoy Jenkums
03-12-2020, 06:41 PM
F the niggers, let them riot.

This.

Bring it on, niggers. Be nothing but a chance for mass goodification.

CreepyAssNigger
03-13-2020, 12:40 AM
That the nogs never ask themselves why or tell each other to stop all the criminal behavior. THey are too subhuman to connect the dots.
:violin

That would require an IQ above 60.

tweakstick
03-13-2020, 04:44 AM
Dis hear video done been removed for vilayshunz ub Ooktube's termbz ub sirbiss.

... And yes, Soros ordered the pizza and gave the nigger the weapon.

Cat fur allergic
03-13-2020, 10:59 AM
Niggers been threatening to riot since LA, other things were minor loot and burn a few stores. They know people are waiting for them to go and riot for real. They won't cause they would be put down on the spot.
I'm still waiting for the shit a M. Brown riot. They didn't do a thing for the huge ape. Minor store burning.

IseDaDiva
03-13-2020, 03:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WVAhlJB.jpg