PDA

View Full Version : Vile sow intentionally got its weave caught in a Chuck E. Cheese machine, pursuing nigger lotto

Sandy
03-11-2020, 08:08 AM
As soon as I saw the headline, I knew it's a nigger. See how calm it was? What you don't see is how it intentionally inserted its weave (fake anyway) so it could extort some gibs.

A Portland woman is suing Chuck E. Cheese after she claims her hair got caught in the ticket-counting machine at the franchise’s Oregon location.

Ashreana Scott said that her hair was tangled up in the machine for about 20 minutes until an employee was finally able to pull it out. But the ordeal caused Scott several injuries including “pain, discomfort, distress and headaches” according to the complaint filed by her lawyer, Michael Fuller.

Scott’s argument is that Chuck E. Cheese “failed to use reasonable care in the design” of the ticket-counting machine — known as the Ticket Muncher — to avoid instances where guests, like Scott, wouldn’t get their hair caught inside.

Scott is seeking $1,000 in damages and wants a warning sign placed next to the machine. She has also asked for a jury trial.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/2020-03-09-woman-sues-chuck-e-cheese-over-unreasonably-dangerous-machine-its-a-shame-23945127.html

If a nigger can sue for "pain, discomfort, distress and headaches," then when can we sue niggers for causing us worse?

Whitey Ford
03-12-2020, 06:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bzBbxl7.gif
Where a nigger can be a nigger!

CreepyAssNigger
03-13-2020, 12:48 AM
Maybe it intentionally got its weave trapped in the machine because it wanted to leave itself vulnerable...

To be muh dikked by a nigger.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Groid_Rage
03-13-2020, 02:36 AM
The Korean women whose hair went into the sow's weave should sue instead

tweakstick
03-13-2020, 04:48 AM
Nigger Lotto.

Nigger mistook skeeball for powerball.

LeeRoy Jenkums
03-13-2020, 10:29 AM
Niggers are drawn to Chuck E. Cheese like a moth drawn to flame.

LeeRoy Jenkums
03-13-2020, 01:00 PM
It is now referred to as.......

So, so accurate.