PDA

View Full Version : Niggers still blame Boeing for the Ethiopian Airlines crash, though the pilots caused it by restarting the software

Sandy
03-10-2020, 10:07 PM
Ethiopian investigators are mostly blaming Boeing for last year’s crash of a Ethiopian Airlines jet shortly after take-off, saying in an interim report that there were design failures in the jet and inadequate training for pilots.

The update from Ethiopian investigators — timed to beat the anniversary of the crash on March 10 — pointed to the role played by a new flight-control system that Boeing installed on the 737 Max which repeatedly pushed the nose of the plane down.

The system, called MCAS, overwhelmed the pilots’ attempts to control the plane. When it triggered for the fourth and final time, the pilots fought back by pulling on their control columns with up to 180lb of force, but the nose of the plane sank even more and the jet flew even faster.

All 157 people on board were killed when flight 302 crashed into a field six minutes after take-off from Addis Ababa. Every Max jet worldwide was grounded within days of the crash — the second involving a Boeing Max in less than five months.

Data in the Ethiopian update could renew questions about the pilots’ actions – in particular, their decision to turn MCAS back on after first disabling it when the plane’s nose pitched down. One aeronautics expert said restoring power to MCAS doomed the flight.

Boeing is addressing some of the recommendations by changing MCAS to make it less powerful. Boeing is also endorsing the use of flight simulators to train pilots on how MCAS makes flying the Max different from previous models of the 737.

How is it a manufacturer's fault when the operators already have less intelligence than chimpanzees, and couldn't possibly be expected to understand a system that was working 100% in testing and for human pilots? So the niggers screwed it up, the system compensated for their stupidity just like it's meant to, and they kept fighting it. Meanwhile Boeing still gets the bad rap.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ethiopian-airlines-pilots-restarted-software-212447888.html

Niggers need to stick with what they understand, and we need to stop acting like they can learn our technology.

Nderitu’s attempts make me wonder. Are Africans intellectually inferior. Why don’t we invent things. Why don’t we create new things? I’d love to hear of some hardware technology that originates in Africa. Something that will move humanity to the next phase. Something ‘motor vehicle’ big, or ‘radio’ big, or better still, ‘cancer treatment’ big.

http://nairobiwire.com/2015/06/nyeri-wright-brothers-failed-attempt-to-make-aircraft-subjects-kenya-to-international-ridicule.html

CreepyAssNigger
03-10-2020, 10:37 PM
I don't want to point fingers or sound like a racist, but considering that all niggers have an IQ below 100, it's not exactly surprising that they can't build aeroplanes.

Or electricity. Or fire. Or the wheel.

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure why and how niggers still exist.

tweakstick
03-11-2020, 01:24 AM

No one knows why.

As for how? Thick skulls and Sally Struthers.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-14-2020, 01:48 PM
I don't want to point fingers or sound like a racist, but considering that all niggers have an IQ below 100, it's not exactly surprising that they can't build aeroplanes.

Or electricity. Or fire. Or the wheel.

One simple reason. Their ability to breed faster than mother nature and Darwin can deal with them.

Ignatow
03-14-2020, 02:27 PM
Have you ever heard of a nigger that took responsibility for its own actions and choices?