PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville Board of Education candidate refuses to quit race over 'ignorant darkies' comment

Whitey Ford
03-10-2020, 05:29 PM
School board candidate who posted Facebook comment seen as racist addresses controversy

https://i.imgur.com/j1H4HqV.jpg
The guy isn't really a raycissss. He believes that there are actually 'successful' niggers.

JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County — The private school employee fired last week after a Facebook comment many decried as racist is now addressing the controversy.

“There was never any intention to cause harm or hurt feelings to any citizen in Onslow County.”
Eric Whitfield is also a Republican candidate for the Onslow County Board of Education and was fired from his job at Jacksonville Christian Academy after posting a comment on a post made by Al Burgess, a member of the Jacksonville Planning Advisory Board and a former Onslow County NAACP Branch president.

In a statement, Whitfield stated that partisan politics was to blame for the uproar over his use of the seemingly racist phrase.

“It is clear that the liberal theme to destroy the lives of conservative minded individuals as a political tactic is in full operation during this school board race,” the statement reads.
It also states that he will “be enthusiastic about withdrawing from the race for Onslow County Board of Education” but only if county commissioners reduce the property tax rate by 3.5 cents for the 2020-2021 budget.

https://wcti12.com/news/local/school-board-candidate-who-posted-facebook-comment-seen-as-racist-addresses-controversy

CreepyAssNigger
03-10-2020, 08:12 PM
For a brief moment I thought he was talking about Al Sharpton.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-11-2020, 10:56 PM
He should have just delcared himself a democrat. Then he can say nigger all he wants.

CreepyAssNigger
03-12-2020, 01:16 AM
He should have just delcared himself a democrat. Then he can say nigger all he wants.

The DNC was responsible for the creation of the Ku Klux Klan.

Those evil racists have been keeping niggers down for centuries.

I would prefer to establish an area in Africa where niggers can live and build their own Wakanda. A place where we can deport all of the niggers in first, second, third, and fourth world nations to.