PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City nigger 'Mayor' denied right to vote because he isn't in the system

Whitey Ford
03-10-2020, 05:14 PM
Kansas City mayor is turned away from polls, told he ‘wasn’t in the system’

Moments after making a plea for people to get out and vote in the Missouri primary Tuesday, Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas was turned away from the polls and told he “wasn’t in the system,” the mayor said.

Lucas tried to cast his vote before 7 a.m. at Mount Pleasant Baptist Church at 22nd and Olive streets, where he said he has voted since 2009. Soon after, he posted a message on Twitter saying he was not allowed to cast a ballot because a poll worker could not find his registration.

Election officials later blamed the incident on a mistake by a poll worker, and it was expected Lucas would be able to vote later in the day. But the mayor said the incident pointed to a larger problem in how elections are run.

“I made a video this morning about the importance of voting and then got turned away because I wasn’t in the system even though I’ve voted there for 11 years, including for myself four times!” Lucas said.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article241052486.html

CreepyAssNigger
03-10-2020, 08:17 PM
I'm surprised it is in such good spirits, considering that the nigger's own government has failed it.

I mean, it is in charge of the government, and it can't even vote. The nigger is literally suppressing the nigger vote.

tweakstick
03-11-2020, 01:40 AM
Even computers hate niggers and are racist :lol

Computers are not racist. They simply tell the truth based on inputs given to them and are incapable of errors. This is why facial recognition seems racist against niggers. They really do all look the same and are mostly criminals.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-14-2020, 09:10 PM
Isn’t this the nigger who had his name backwards on the form?

The problem he is pointing out is voter registration and ID laws be raysis. Niggers should be able to vote as many times as they want!

The 4 times was this election at nearby polling stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro