PDA

View Full Version : Niggah professah talks

jenkemfactory
03-10-2020, 02:10 AM
Niggah professah expert talks about ancient technology.

https://youtu.be/BDTHFXDF9G0

Whitey Ford
03-10-2020, 02:58 PM
That's cuneiform, nigger, not cooniform LOL.

Ignatow
03-10-2020, 09:59 PM
That's cuneiform, nigger, not cooniform LOL.:

Niggers still stuck on clicks and grunts as their means of coonmunication. Writing, they're still hundreds of millenias behind. Inferior mind, inferior language, inferior culture.:rofl

CreepyAssNigger
03-10-2020, 10:20 PM
When I was in boot camp, I overheard a couple of niggers communicating via clicks and grunts.

I thought they were joking around, so I started laughing.

Apparently that is a real form of communication among their species.

edit: It make sense that niggers are fond of African-American Vernacular English (Ebonics), which is a derivative of Creole, a slave tongue, as it is several centuries old, and primitive enough for intelligent (80 IQ) niggers to understand.

Yes, I am talking about the Queen's English. And before any Brits complain, I request that they explain the existence of the "chav," which appears to be the British equivalent of the white nigger.

Sandy
03-12-2020, 10:29 AM
Niggers still stuck on clicks and grunts as their means of coonmunication. Writing, they're still hundreds of millenias behind. Inferior mind, inferior language, inferior culture.:rofl

jenkemfactory
03-12-2020, 03:12 PM
When I was in boot camp, I overheard a couple of niggers communicating via clicks and grunts.

edit: It make sense that niggers are fond of African-American Vernacular English (Ebonics), which is a derivative of Creole, a slave tongue, as it is several centuries old, and primitive enough for intelligent (80 IQ) niggers to understand.

Yes, I am talking about the Queen's English. And before any Brits complain, I request that they explain the existence of the "chav," which appears to be the British equivalent of the white nigger.

https://youtu.be/DxpDCYcgd5g

I have this feeling that an ancient human tribe with a great sense of humour decided to teach the local savages how to speak.

jenkemfactory
03-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Bushmen meeting the spirits

https://youtu.be/QoRZOfwrlYc

Odin's balls
03-12-2020, 03:46 PM

Ah yes. The chav (Council Housed And Violent) of the species.

Usually found hanging around outside McDonalds trying to scrounge cigarettes off of passers by and calling their victoms 'nonce', or 'faggot' when refused.

Otherwise found trying to look well 'ard in front of their score or so mates by swearing at pensioners.

This all falls apart when they run into someone who is genuinely 'hard', semi-psychotic and well practiced in the correct use of the Queen's English and the Queensbury rules.