PDA

View Full Version : Delighted to be here

Mordred
03-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Hi there! I’m sick and tired of self censoring. Australia is becoming more and more politically over correct day by day. My biggest peeve is Boong coddling aka nigger coddling. I swear our Abbos are inferior to every other nigger group. They are so lazy that the govt pays them sit down money which by the way is the govt term for coon welfare here, so idiotic that when the coddles got sick of them petrol sniffing and swapped it all for non sniffable they started licking Cane toads instead. About myself? Half white/half siciliano. My hobbies? Using the siciliano side to get uppity racist Gins aka Aboriginal females booted and banned off Facebook for being annoying, qualified anthropologist who knows her nigger dislike is hardwired, herb gardening and volunteer firefighter comms.My best friend has apparently made me a bracelet and is going to send me a boomerang each time I get a jig booted or Facebook jailed. Since new year she owes me 9 allready.

AFN_Weasel
03-09-2020, 11:53 PM
I'm glad you decided to join us, Mordred. Welcome aboard!

:welcometoco

Aussie Chimper
03-10-2020, 02:58 AM
Welcome fellow chimper!
Awesome to see another Aussie here!
And yes, Australia has certainly over done it with PC Bullshit.
But here, you will find an absolute oasis, in this politically correct, nigger loving clown world.

Welcome to Chimpout!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Welcome to Chimpout.

It is sad to hear of yet another nation being poisoned by its own left side. Niggers ruin everything and liberals just throw more niggers on the fire to keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-10-2020, 09:30 AM
I have to agree that your abos are about as low on the totem pole as you can get. Even our niggers can manage to get some cheap wine or malt liquor, and don't resort to sniffing gasoline. Or maybe they just haven't heard about that route to intoxication yet. Anyway, welcome to Chimpout, and enjoy your stay.

NiggerHater
03-10-2020, 09:46 AM
Good to have you aboard....welcome. Those Abos are a curse over there, as my Aussie cousins tell me regularly. :gibsme

Ignatow
03-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Welcome Mordred. Say hi to Merlin for me.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
03-10-2020, 01:05 PM

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-25-2020, 06:30 PM
Welcome, Mordred!

Until another member -- Aussie Chimper, arrived, I was completely unaware of the nigger problem you all were facing down there.

You found the right place to vent about it!