PDA

View Full Version : Military niggers / mudsharks riot in Guam

African't
03-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Fuck these worthless turds.
https://www.postguam.com/news/local/military-guam-police-investigating-tumon-brawl/article_beb988b4-610c-11ea-b466-13c858ad3923.html

Bottle_of_Hate
03-09-2020, 08:29 PM
"Come on, this is Guam, man. We are visitors here ... you all need to learn how to act," he said. "They know you all are military. Showing your a-- (and) tearing up these people's streets."

I wonder if he knows Guam is a part of the USA. Still... Niggers don't act different be it the streets of Chicago or the most peaceful and quiet place on earth. I bet a set of clown shoes was involved.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-11-2020, 11:14 AM
True. But I is still considered part of the USA like PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MineEvolved
03-13-2020, 05:01 PM
I wonder if he knows Guam is a part of the USA. Still... Niggers don't act different be it the streets of Chicago or the most peaceful and quiet place on earth. I bet a set of clown shoes was involved.

Enh, I'm betting on muh-dik being the cause. A place like Guam is small, contained, and has limited opportunities for a nigger to rape someone in peace. Probably not a huge selection of single women to choose from for either rape or a relationship, less when you consider that there still are women who'd rather throw themselves into a gasoline fire, rather than mate with a nigger. Nigger got juiced, needed some muh-dik, and made a play for some other nigger's toy, and 100% au natural niggardry then ensued. I'd make book on it.