PDA

View Full Version : Flying back from Denmark.

Odin's balls
03-08-2020, 11:37 AM
After a wonderful weekend celebrating a friend's birthday in Denmark, I am now awaiting takeoff from CPH airport.

To my horror, I have two rows of the smelliest rape apes sat behind me.

I can smell the nigger breff from here and don't think reading Runciman's history of the crusades is going to get me through this.

If you hear of a mid air incident where some white bloke has opened the door over the north sea, that would be me.

CreepyAssNigger
03-08-2020, 11:46 AM
You need one of these when traveling:

https://i.imgur.com/x7GnTDU.png

Not for the coronavirus. It is for niggers.

tweakstick
03-08-2020, 02:12 PM
There is precedent for foul BO getting you booted from a plane. Use it. Complain starting from the minute you enter the cabin. Make a huge scene. Wretch and cough. Rub a little camphor under your eyes to make sure they water. State that you are allergic to animal fur and that someone must have smuggled a feral animal onboard without putting it in a cage in stowage. Complain without end to the crew. Get others to do the same. The captain will be forced to kick them off for the health, safety and comfort of the passengers and crew, and for the civility of the flight.

Odin's balls
03-09-2020, 03:59 PM
All of the above are good suggestions.

Fortunately just after take off two of the chimps passed out with their hoods over their faces.

The one in the middle kept feeding it's face for the whole 90 minute flight, with loud smacking sounds and that godawful nigger breff wafting my way.

It must have spent the weekend in Copenhagen necking turds.

Whitey Ford
03-13-2020, 05:30 PM
That's absolutely awful. At least it was only a 90 minute flight.

A simple trick for dealing with niggerstench and unpleasant smells in general: Vick's Vapo-Rub. Rub a little of that under your nose and everything after that will smell like menthol and eucalyptus.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-14-2020, 09:04 PM
That's absolutely awful. At least it was only a 90 minute flight.

A simple trick for dealing with niggerstench and unpleasant smells in general: Vick's Vapo-Rub. Rub a little of that under your nose and everything after that will smell like menthol and eucalyptus.

That could be dangerous. Niggers are attracted to menthol like flies to shit. Bring some job applications and pin them up all around you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro