PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Teigen wants us to feel sorry for her because she has nightmares

Sandy
03-06-2020, 08:28 PM
Right now she's the biggest coalburning drama queen. Last week it was admitting she had implants (making me wonder about the tranny rumors). Anyone want to tell her that nightmares might have something to do with lying down with a vile nigger beast and shitting out niglets?

Something is keeping Chrissy Teigen up at night.

The Bring the Funny host, 34, opened up about her recent sleep problems in a series of videos shared to her Instagram Story on Wednesday night.

Filming herself in bed, Teigen revealed to her followers that a recurring nightmare has been disrupting her sleep schedule for months.

“I know this sounds insane but I think I have some kind of ghost or evil spirit and I have the worst nightmares,” she began. “I will go to bed super early and I will sleep so long and I will wake up soaking wet because I have just the most terrible nightmare. It’s always the same nightmare.”

Without getting into exact details about her dreams, the Cravings cookbook author said, “I’m tired of it and it’s ruining my life, so I’m sleeping in a different room tonight. We’ll see if this makes a difference.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chrissy-teigen-reveals-shes-suffering-060217982.html

As for me, I'd have nightmares if I woke up to something like this, coalburner or not:

CreepyAssNigger
03-07-2020, 12:23 AM
It's probably one of her ancestors haunting her for trying to pollute their gene pool.