PDA

View Full Version : Feral mob of ' teens ' attack ' girl ' and steal sneakers in classic never relax around blacks attack

CoonsRus
03-06-2020, 01:36 PM
NEVER let your guard down around these genetic abortions !! Niggers are the vermin's vermin !!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/teens-beat-up-15-year-old-girl-and-steal-her-air-jordans-in-brooklyn/

CreepyAssNigger
03-06-2020, 11:32 PM
For some reason I remember back in the 90's a Saturday Night Live skit where they showed someone murdering someone for their Nikes. I can't find it, though.

Crime used to be much, much worse back in the day. It's only recently, with the new generations, that people have started to be politically correct.

Even some of my relatives, who have openly expressed their hatred of niggers several decades ago, are afraid to say such things nowadays because they are afraid that they might be reported to the thought police.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 04:58 AM
“It was unclear what provoked the attack”

That sentence is almost as dumb as the niggers. Who in their right mind assumes niggers have any logic at all? They are savage animals that will attack for no reason at all.
Incredible how these nigger lovers manage to live so long assuming that niggers have a thought process. If you see a nigger in an area, you are in extreme danger and need to get out of the area.

Blue Gum
03-09-2020, 08:23 AM
TNB....niggers really ARE Animals...