PDA

View Full Version : Nigger pastor/wife raped children for over 20 years using religious ceremony.

Cat fur allergic
03-06-2020, 12:47 PM
Pastor and wife jailed after he raped children in bogus religious ceremony over 20 years

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pastor-birmingham-rape-jailed-160535296.html

Correction news, muh dikking is part of their religion, not made up at all!

Groid_Rage
03-06-2020, 12:58 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pastor-birmingham-rape-jailed-160535296.html
Correction news, muh dikking is part of their religion, not made up at all!
This is worse than the Catholic Church. Nigger religions suck like everything else nigger.

Chimp Detester
03-06-2020, 01:13 PM
:fume

I am thrilled to read that sub-cockroach mega-turd Nigger-gerian "pastuh" Rev. Michael Oluronbi has been caged and enrolled @ NU for a long-term doctoral studies. And I wish it an AMAZING time @ NU.

***I repeat my definition of 'Rev' when ape-plied to niggers below the pictures:

==============================
When applied to a human, Rev. is an abbreviation for Reverend and refers to a religious leader who is worthy of honor and respect. However, this is never the case when Rev. is placed in front of a despicable nigger's name, nor even the name of a nigger-coddling race-traitor. Take for example this sentence: "The Rev. Fartavious P. Crappington will be ooking Sunday morning at the First Church of the Nigger Jeebus , after which it will be MuhDik -ing all the sows in the choir and sodomizing the nigglettes in the nursery." In this case, Rev. is short for: "Revolting", as in: "Causing abhorrence or disgust; causing revulsion; nauseating, disgusting, or repulsive; highly offensive; arousing aversion."

Some commonly-known ape-propriate nigger examples are: Rev. Jerry-my-ass Wright, Rev. Messie Jax-scum, Rev. Skrewie Lewie Fairy-Koon, Rev. Al Shart-skunk and Rev. Marchin Lucifer Koon.

CreepyAssNigger
03-06-2020, 11:25 PM
This is normal for niggers. Their breeding age begins at the age of 7.