PDA

View Full Version : KFC invents the ultimate niggerfood

Whitey Ford
03-05-2020, 06:38 PM
This stupid fucking commercial comes on frequently while I am busy watching Tucker Carlson. And every time I hear it, I choke back the urge to break the TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtoHiQFrE8s

Rape Ape
03-05-2020, 08:02 PM
I fully approve of this crap. If this catches on with niggers, the heart disease and diabeetus rates among coons will skyrocket even higher than they already are. Something even more fattening and artery-clogging than just chiggunz: Chiggunz an' Kripsy Kreemz. :lol
:traybat

jenkemfactory
03-05-2020, 08:21 PM
lard fried chicken

CreepyAssNigger
03-06-2020, 12:18 AM
Anything that helps to keep the black man down, I support.

I think I might buy a couple dozen of these this weekend and hand them out to homeless niggers.

They can choose not to eat them. I'm not a monster that would force niggers to ingest poison.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Anything that helps to keep the black man down, I support.

I think I might buy a couple dozen of these this weekend and hand them out to homeless niggers.

They can choose not to eat them. I'm not a monster that would force niggers to ingest poison.

Once in a while I buy those preloaded visa cards for one time purchases. Then I like to leave them where I know a nigger will think it struck gold. Like on a gas pump.

---

I saw once an advertisement for Krispy Kreme burgers. Yet another thing that will add to the cost we are paying for nigger health care.

Buck Simian
03-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Man that just can't taste good. The thought of those two things mixed together is just

:hurl

CreepyAssNigger
03-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Man that just can't taste good. The thought of those two things mixed together is just

:hurl

While not the same thing, there is something called the "Al Sharpton" which has been fairly popular in some coonmunities for some time.

https://i.imgur.com/ihoQoV7.png

Ignatow
03-10-2020, 12:30 PM
I've never understood the chicken and waffles thing.

CreepyAssNigger
03-10-2020, 12:45 PM
I've never understood the chicken and waffles thing.

Chiggun and waffles are both extremely cheap foods that can presumably be sold for a profit.