PDA

View Full Version : Cop Out Review (2/10)

CreepyAssNigger
03-04-2020, 11:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bNef9tz.png

This is a movie featuring a human cop and a nigger wearing a police officer's uniform. It is on Netflix.

Throughout the entire movie, the nigger demonstrates exactly why we make fun of and ridicule niggers. It fails at every possible opportunity, and at no point does it seem to realize that Bruce Willis thinks it is a fucking useless piece of shit.

There are moments in this movie that are genuinely funny, like when Ashton Kutcher makes fun of the nigger while in the back of a police car, and every time the nigger tries to do police officer things and fails miserably.

Almost all of the nigger's jokes fall flat, and the only real comedy comes from the other actors talking about the epic fail that the nigger is.

I give it two chimpouts out of ten. Watchable, but definitely not something you would watch with a significant other.

Groid_Rage
03-06-2020, 12:14 PM
LOL, I watched part of that on Nigflix until I barfed all over the TV screen. As bad as the goofy nog was, the rest of the movie, Bruce Willis, especially the fat comic book wears-shorts-all-year POS from Jersey who directed it, Kevin Smith all blew too!