PDA

View Full Version : Buck and burner in jail. 7 year old dead.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-02-2020, 01:28 AM
Buck and burner let their son die in an animal cage. Then try "hide" it by covering it in concrete. The son has a different last name which possibly indicates the burner had him with someone else. He does not look like a nigger. She burned the coal and her son has paid the toll. May she burn in hell.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/02/28/caden-mcwilliams-leland-elisha-pankey-aurora-denver-concrete-storage-unit-animal-carrier-child-abuse/

Police investigators found McWilliams’s body at the unit in January of 2018. His concrete-encased, decomposed body remained in the animal carrier in which he passed away.

tweakstick
03-02-2020, 02:47 AM
First chimper to post to the comment section of that story. I'm suprised it wasn't removed:

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/02/28/caden-mcwilliams-leland-elisha-pankey-aurora-denver-concrete-storage-unit-animal-carrier-child-abuse/

CreepyAssNigger
03-02-2020, 02:07 PM
They probably would have gotten away with it if they dug a hole in the ground, put the dead niglet in it, and then covered it up with cement...

Instead of putting the dead niglet in an animal carrier and then pouring cement in the animal carrier.

IseDaDiva
03-02-2020, 03:38 PM
The boy looks white to me. I swear burners are more vile than their bucks.

Ignatow
03-02-2020, 04:39 PM
The boy looks white to me. I swear burners are more vile than their bucks.

The article said Pankey the monkey was the biological father. And again, when did niggers have any compassion and humanity, if they do this to their own offspring?

IseDaDiva
03-02-2020, 06:41 PM
The article said Pankey the monkey was the biological father. And again, when did niggers have any compassion and humanity, if they do this to their own offspring?

Thank you. I missed that, and saw the kid had a different last name. I still think the burner is worse. Niggers can't help being savage and murderous. It's in their DNA. The burner had choices and she chose this. They both need to be fried and their stench erased from the planet.