PDA

View Full Version : Nigger apparently recorded a racist attack. Yet not a peep out of the news.

Cat fur allergic
02-29-2020, 05:35 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-arrested-viral-attack-asian-055600737.html

Suspect arrested in viral attack on Asian man collecting recyclables

CreepyAssNigger
02-29-2020, 09:06 PM
If this were MAGA country, shit like this would not be happening.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Another one of Obama's sons showing us how great diversity is.

jenkemfactory
03-02-2020, 07:36 AM
20 years old and it already has a rap sheet that stretches all the way to the congo. I understand well that 20 is probably an advanced age for niggers. I'll have a guess that in people years, that would be about 55 - 70 years. It seems to vary from different subspecies of nigger.
Imagine what kind of scum would attack a weak old man? Yes, a nigger.

CreepyAssNigger
03-02-2020, 02:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/v7SLOts.jpg

jenkemfactory
03-05-2020, 10:41 AM
We hear all the talk about racist attacks against Asians.
Who is doing all the racism?
One species.
Look how hostile and illogical this perpetrator is.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/03/05/coronavirus-subway-discrimination-video/amp/

Cat fur allergic
03-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Niggers are the worst racist out there. They are born jealous. They know they are inferior. So they attack etc... No matter what their masters tell them how great and smart they are. They deep down know.

Rape Ape
03-05-2020, 02:15 PM
I'll bet it was a bottle of jenkem.
The poor Asian guy just didn't want to get any closer to that nigger's BO.

CreepyAssNigger
03-05-2020, 11:46 PM
To be fair, this virus DID come from an Asian country (China) where they were eating bushmeat.

While I don't support what the nigger did... niggers in Africa are known to get and spread diseases by doing the exact same thing (eating and/or having sex with bushmeat before and after it is dead).

Sandy
03-06-2020, 04:49 PM
To be fair, this virus DID come from an Asian country (China) where they were eating bushmeat.

While I don't support what the nigger did... niggers in Africa are known to get and spread diseases by doing the exact same thing (eating and/or having sex with bushmeat before and after it is dead).

Niggers are worse than any Asian cultures. Raw wild animal meat, monkey brains, nothing compares to the literally dirt-eating savagery of the Africoonest niggers. When did you last hear of Chinese, Thais, Indians, or even any human culture anywhere in the world, that muh dikked an animal before eating it? I've never heard of a single animal that attempts intercourse with its food.

Sandy
03-06-2020, 04:51 PM
Bystanders watched the attack and hurled racially charged taunts at the man as well.

If the NYPD can't keep people safe (if Oildriller de Blasio won't let them keep people safe), then the Chinese will have to turn to Triads, Japanese to Yakuza, etc., like how the Mafia emerged in Italy.

I'm not calling for violence, now, just a certain presence that will keep niggers at bay. And they wouldn't be like the Guardian Angels, either.