PDA

View Full Version : Biden: “I’m Looking Forward To Appointing The First African American Woman To The US Senate”

Whitey Ford
02-28-2020, 03:40 PM
Joe Biden on the campaign trail. To a room full of niggers. Don't worry Joe, your chances of being elected are practically non-existent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWkoCOBz0Q&feature=emb_logo

tweakstick
02-28-2020, 04:53 PM
I do believe there have been at least three. Two are Wakanda Harris and Carol Measly Brain and they are there right now. The first one has been dead for well over a hundred years now.

I think he misspoke and meant the SCOTUS.

This assclown can't speak for ten minutes straight without some kind of major fuck up and he wants to be POTUS? Can you imagine him on the world stage? He can't be trusted to take charge of a cabinet meeting or a press conference. I doubt he's truly in charge of his own bladder or bowels. He sure as hell can't be trusted to take charge of the nuclear football!!

He is suffering from dementia. It's time for any relatives he still has alive to take his keys away.

Rape Ape
02-28-2020, 06:07 PM
I think the plan is to get this senile old cretin in as the nominee and then install the Pig In A Pantsuit as VP. Then he will "tragically" "pass away" from "dementia" or some other made-up euphemism for Arkancide once it allows Bubba's Whore to achieve her life's ambition.

Aussie Chimper
02-28-2020, 06:55 PM
They're all pinning their hopes on this silly old prick picking up the nigger vote in SC. Somehow, I just cant see it. All the commie candidates are nigger panderers. What makes this prick so special? Just because he was Obongo's VP? Does anyone or any nigger actually remember this or any of his (non) accomplishments? We'll very shortly see!

CreepyAssNigger
02-29-2020, 12:19 AM
If I were campaigning for the nigger vote, this is what I would do:

Step 1: Buy a bunch of chicken.
Step 2: Deep fry that chiggun.
Step 3: Gibs dat fride chigguns to all dem niggurs dat promiss too voet 4 me
Step 4: Commit suicide because I don't deserve to live

https://i.imgur.com/t1ZGNWR.png