PDA

View Full Version : Niggers complaining about "more likely" to be punished in military

Sandy
06-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Just because niggers are stupidly let into the military doesn't mean the inner ape calms down. If anything they're more likely to muh dikk and murder in foreign countries, especially Okinawa.

Data obtained by the organization through the Freedom of Information Act revealed that black service members were as much as two and a half times more likely than their white counterparts to face court-martial or nonjudicial punishment in an average year. The disparity is notable, considering white service members make up the largest racial group in the military.

The only complete years ― 2014 to 2015 ― provided by the Navy showed that black sailors were 40 percent more likely to be sent to court martial.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-military-black-people-punished-025454631.html

White Flight
06-08-2017, 12:41 AM
More likely to commit a crime=More likely to get punished. Duh.

Koolaid Hair
06-08-2017, 12:09 PM
This is the same bullshit they pull in the public schools and law enforcement. It's not the fault of anyone but niggers for them getting into trouble more often than humans. What a load.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Bull Conner
06-08-2017, 02:42 PM
When I was in the military, I was housed in a restricted area, only members of my unit were allowed there. We had our own laundry facilities, showers, etc. One day a nigger wandered in & started using the washers. The duty fire watch told him he wasn't allowed there & he had to leave. The nigger refused. The Duty Officer was called & gave him a direct order to leave & he still wouldn't. Had to call the MPs to cuff & stuff him. I don't know for sure, but rumor had it he was court-martialed & discharged. Just goes to show niggers don't think rules apply to them.

Thin White Duke
06-09-2017, 10:26 PM
When I did time on Navy ships the niggers on board were ridiculously useless and belligerent. They would stand all disheveled and slouching like gangstas in formation, they were inevitably only fit for the the lamest of shit, cleanup and mess hall duty, basically. I saw them get with ridiculous crap as it was, trust me when I say that these niggers have to REALLY fuck up to get charged.

There also used to be a Radio Comm unit on Camp Hansen, Okinawa that was notorious for having a disproportionately high number of niggers who were constantly causing problems and committing crimes on base.