PDA

View Full Version : White soyboy beats up nigger soyboy over stupid t-shirt at Bernie Sanders rally (VIDEO)

Whitey Ford
02-18-2020, 08:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrTkXUQVGw&feature=youtu.be

The fight started after one man confronted another man for wearing a T-shirt that said “Black Guns Matter.”
The man who was wearing the shirt is black and told CBS that he was filming Bernie’s rally when he was called “racist.”
“He had a problem with the shirt I was wearing,” the man, who was not identified, told the news station.
“I was recording the event, he walks up and calls me a racist. But I thought, ‘What’s he know about black lives, about discrimination, or, for that matter, the representation of the shirt.’”

https://archive.is/BkrcA#selection-1295.0-1313.190

IseDaDiva
02-19-2020, 12:30 AM
Even little cucks in faggy skinny jeans can beat them up. :lol Niggers better stick to bouts they have better chances of winning, like against their sows, sprogs, burners, the elderly and the handicapped.

Whitey Ford
02-19-2020, 10:30 AM
Even little cucks in faggy skinny jeans can beat them up. :lol Niggers better stick to bouts they have better chances of winning, like against their sows, sprogs, burners, the elderly and the handicapped.

What's strange is the way he took down that soycoon. In prison, this is known as 'dumping' or 'spilling.' Inmates in prison are fond of grabbing someone's legs, picking them up and then dumping them on the hard ass prison floors. It's a typical inmate fighting move. This soyboy doesn't look like he would last five minutes in prison.

haywood
02-19-2020, 10:56 AM

This story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! I've been saying for decades that libtardism is a mental disorder but Bolshevik Bernie's followers are a SPECIAL kind of delusional. Anyway this story made me laugh my @$$ off!!

IseDaDiva
02-19-2020, 03:25 PM
What's strange is the way he took down that soycoon. In prison, this is known as 'dumping' or 'spilling.' Inmates in prison are fond of grabbing someone's legs, picking them up and then dumping them on the hard ass prison floors. It's a typical inmate fighting move. This soyboy doesn't look like he would last five minutes in prison.

Maybe he saw that in some video game or movie. Wherever he got it, he did a good job dumping the groid.