PDA

View Full Version : Kent State 'gun girl' confronted by protesters at Ohio University

jenkemfactory
02-18-2020, 12:32 PM
Kent State 'gun girl' confronted by protesters at Ohio University

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kent-state-gun-girl-kaitlin-bennett-ohio-university-protest.amp

Just look at the video.
All those screaming chimps.

Cracka Jack
02-18-2020, 08:18 PM
100% fabricated made for TeeVee fake news. It's not like Faux Snooze would lie to us or anything, but their female hosts are getting long in the vericose veins. This one will be recruited as a guest within 6 months, and maybe earn a full time spot.

If it's on TeeVee, it's FAKE.

Ignatow
02-19-2020, 12:30 PM
100% fabricated made for TeeVee fake news. It's not like Faux Snooze would lie to us or anything, but their female hosts are getting long in the vericose veins. This one will be recruited as a guest within 6 months, and maybe earn a full time spot.

If it's on TeeVee, it's FAKE.

Hey I still watch Laura Ingraham. And the beautiful Shannon Bream. They're my age, so they appeal to me. Yes I'm a geezer.

tweakstick
02-19-2020, 12:41 PM
100% fabricated made for TeeVee fake news. It's not like Faux Snooze would lie to us or anything, but their female hosts are getting long in the vericose veins.

I am hereby required by law to inform you that you are being sexist and age discriminatory. You must cease and desist all such further slanderous comments to avoid Mrs. Tweek from throwing a skillet at my head.