PDA

View Full Version : Good news, Nigger kills his coal and his spawn :).

Cat fur allergic
02-16-2020, 02:08 AM
7-Months Pregnant Woman Who 'Looked Forward to Being a Great Mom' Is Found Slain in Car, Man Arrested

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/7-months-pregnant-woman-looked-143129461.html

Give that nigger a bucket of chicken!

Ignatow
02-16-2020, 04:10 AM
For the wages of coal burning is death.

Look at that soulless nigger's eyes. How stupid was this woman to even consider being with it?

tweakstick
02-16-2020, 09:50 AM
And predictably, a gofundanigger account has been set up to pay for the funiggeral expenses.

Boy
02-16-2020, 12:41 PM
Here's the mudshark :traybat

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wayne-county-news/goldsboro-jiu-jitsu-community-honors-murdered-pregnant-woman/

IseDaDiva
02-16-2020, 02:07 PM
Niggers aren't really big on planning for the future, are they? The bucks decide they don't want to be pappys after all or pay child support so they murder their sows and burners, get caught immediately then go to NU. What do you expect from low IQ feral beasts with zero impulse control?

Another trashy burner who goes out of her way to pick the ugliest nigger she could find. Results: Predictable.

Duval, who worked as a manager for a Waffle House
...and hooked up with a hideous groid. You reached for the stars, burner!

Groid_Rage
02-16-2020, 03:47 PM
Niggers aren't really big on planning for the future, are they? The bucks decide they don't want to be pappys after all or pay child support so they murder their sows and burners, get caught immediately then go to NU. What do you expect from low IQ feral beasts with zero impulse control?

Another trashy burner who goes out of her way to pick the ugliest nigger she could find. Results: Predictable.

...and hooked up with a hideous groid. You reached for the stars, burner!

Yeah, that Waffle House reference is key, it's prolly where she met her ape.

Rape Ape
02-16-2020, 03:59 PM
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
:bcoal:paythetoll

Whitey Ford
02-16-2020, 08:09 PM
Here's the mudshark :traybat

I admit that she was an unattractive specimen of a White woman. But she could've gotten a drunk human to father her her offspring, am I right?
https://i.imgur.com/i3DcES1.jpg

Maybe the incel brigade needs to take one for the team and just start laying ugly White girls so they don't fuck niggers. Seriously. This is getting out of hand. The main function of sexual reproduction is to find suitable reproductive partners who will pass on good genetics to the next generation. Niggers are NOT good genetics.

Ignatow
02-16-2020, 08:27 PM
I admit that she was an unattractive specimen of a White woman. But she could've gotten a drunk human to father her her offspring, am I right?
https://i.imgur.com/i3DcES1.jpg

Maybe the incel brigade needs to take one for the team and just start laying ugly White girls so they don't fuck niggers. Seriously. This is getting out of hand. The main function of sexual reproduction is to find suitable reproductive partners who will pass on good genetics to the next generation. Niggers are NOT good genetics.

I prefer that even unattractive humans mate, than any mixing with niggers. As in everything, I've seen ugly Asians, Hispanics, Whites. Blacks - even those that are high yellow, I know they're still 1%. Still unacceptable to me. But I rather humans mate with humans. (I don't subscribe to white supremacy).

In sure there are some who'd lay with this girl to produce a person. The problem we face is, even if a white man liked this woman, these mudsharks have already been brainwashed that blacks are human and behave accordingly. They're willing to bet their lives on it. So they get what they deserve for being a niggers's whore.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Her dad is in law enforcement and he didn't warn her of the coalburner toll?

IseDaDiva
02-17-2020, 12:59 AM

Of course, she could have gotten a human guy to impregnate her. Nearly any woman could and she worked at Waffle House! I bet the clientele is not too highbrow. She chose a nigger and a particularly primitive, feral-looking one. That was her choice, maybe to be trendy. Hard to imagine any female wanting to lie with niggers, but there it is.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-17-2020, 12:57 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/7-months-pregnant-woman-looked-143129461.html

Give that nigger a bucket of chicken!

The comments are pure gold.

Ignatow
02-17-2020, 01:34 PM
An early entry for burner of the year 2020.

Whitey Ford
02-17-2020, 05:45 PM
I prefer that even unattractive humans mate, than any mixing with niggers. As in everything, I've seen ugly Asians, Hispanics, Whites. Blacks - even those that are high yellow, I know they're still 1%. Still unacceptable to me. But I rather humans mate with humans. (I don't subscribe to white supremacy).

I don't consider myself to be a 'White Supremacist' either. I like to think of myself as a 'Nigger Inferiorist' LOL.
I would object to niggers and sandmonkeys being imported into Japan just as much as I would object to them being allowed into Sweden or Britain. My exgirlfriend was half Japanese. She never listened to nigger music, ate kebabs or acted niggerly in any fashion. Me and her got along just fine.

Chimp Detester
02-17-2020, 08:39 PM
Perhaps human men witnessed Cassia Renee Duval's wicked, unnatural Beastiality attraction to the manure pile (niggers), and therefore stayed clear of her.

Whitey Ford
02-18-2020, 12:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QZS7P6e.jpg