PDA

View Full Version : Nigger owned/operated 'OneUnited Bank' issues new Harriet Tubman credit card that will take niggers to Wakanda

Whitey Ford
02-15-2020, 02:16 PM
One United Bank- google it. A nigger owned and operated "bank" built from public taxpayer dollars that the nigger CEO and VIPs use as their own personal piggy bank. FAIL as only a nigger can deliver.

Is that Harriet Tubman on a bank debit card, throwing a Wakanda salute?
A new debit card by the largest black-owned bank in the U.S. drew criticism and expressions of disbelief for its image of the famed abolitionist making a gesture similar to one in "Black Panther."

https://i.imgur.com/exhLA2f.png

A new debit card from the nation's largest black-owned bank with an image of Harriet Tubman throwing a gesture that bears striking resemblance to one from the movie "Black Panther" drew criticism and expressions of disbelief on social media.

The famed abolitionist and political activist is shown with fists crossed over her chest, which some saw as a gesture from the Marvel blockbuster movie "Black Panther" about the fictional African country Wakanda.

https://i.imgur.com/Qji9uWm.png

But some Twitter users denounced the use of Tubman's image on a bank card as disrespectful, while others focused on the Wakanda-like gesture.

Democratic National Committee spokesman Brandon Gassaway pondered whether Tubman's Underground Railroad, which led many slaves to freedom, had more stops than previously known.

"So Harriet was taking folks to Wakanda?" Gassaway tweeted.

"It seems to show the Wakanda 'forever' symbol rather than an American Sign Language sign for love," according to Robert Weinstock, spokesman for Gallaudet University, a prominent university for the deaf and hard of hearing. "I would hesitate to portray it as anything but the Wakanda imagery."

animal mother
02-15-2020, 05:03 PM
What's the credit limit. 50 cents?

Whitey Ford
02-15-2020, 05:35 PM
What's the credit limit. 50 cents?

And an overdraft fee of 5 foodstamps. :nuffins

DR Spook
02-15-2020, 06:55 PM
As long as it’s a one way ticket to wakanda go for it.

Sandy
02-15-2020, 08:57 PM
And I saw this just last night. Dey be kangz!

Our crown has been bought and paid for. All we have to do is wear it. – James Baldwin

https://www.oneunited.com/personal-banking/get-the-king-card/

Direct Deposit

Like niggers have jobs?

Set up an automatic savings plan to save lots of money!

Niggers saving money?

Online/Mobile Banking

"Sheeit, dem YT muhfuggas don't gibs me my money now!

Bottle_of_Hate
02-16-2020, 02:11 PM
Niggers can have their welfare direct deposited into and and transfer their EBT balance at a cost of only 50% value. In addition the bank will automaticly send out claims of "dis not be enuff" to the SNAP foundation.

IseDaDiva
02-17-2020, 11:50 AM
:rofl

As if your average pavement ape even knows who that crusty old sow was. They should put Trayvon on a card.

Ignatow
02-17-2020, 12:30 PM
As long as it stays with their kind, it's ok with me. I just don't want to handle a $20 bill with any nigger on it.

Odin's balls
02-17-2020, 02:33 PM
I notice it is a debit card, not a credit card.

We should start a bit of 'project mayhem' and demand that the bank gives all of their nigger customers a credit card with a minimum $20,000 limit. Otherwise they would be keeping those niggers down.

I predict the one united bank going under in about three months.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-17-2020, 03:46 PM
I notice it is a debit card, not a credit card.

We should start a bit of 'project mayhem' and demand that the bank gives all of their nigger customers a credit card with a minimum $20,000 limit. Otherwise they would be keeping those niggers down.

I predict the one united bank going under in about three months.

Then we would end up bailing the bank out. I wouldn’t trust a nigger with a $20 credit limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chimp Detester
02-17-2020, 10:07 PM
Hmmmm. Instead of the U. S. $20-dollar bill, I believe it would be far more ape-propropiate to have sheboon sowrilla Harriet Tubman's face printed on decorative toilet paper, gnomesayin? And other rolls of toilet paper printed with pictures of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo, former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Ohomo, the Rev-olting Al Shart-skum, the Rev-olting Jessie Jerk-skunk, Trayboon Martin, etc., etc.

Cracka Jack
02-18-2020, 08:26 AM
Nigger banker.

:rofl

They're just lucky the HNIC didn't take all the deposits and buy scratch-offs with them.

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-18-2020, 10:30 AM
And I saw this just last night. Dey be kangz!

Here's the whole muffugin' mess.

Ignatow
02-18-2020, 12:28 PM
I don't understand why niggers like to say they are royalty, kings, queens, goddesses, etc. Overcompensating for their gorilla looks. Animals have hierarchy, but that is hardly royalty. I suppose they are royalty of the simian kingdom.