PDA

View Full Version : Missing KC niglet is probably ghetto lobster. Or a niggercicle.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-14-2020, 01:37 AM
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/kcpd-searching-for-missing-6-year-old-northland-boy?fbclid=IwAR1h0JNt8pNO7-Tr6euINUBXmGrjcmOR0_o6egvH0FObIxgfWWQQWkZf39E

Good riddance. Little shitlet is already batwinged.

Waste of resources.

Photo by: Kansas City Police Department
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police in the Northland are searching for a missing child.

According to Kansas City, Missouri, police, 6-year-old David Dimbiri believed to have left his house unaccompanied around 9:30 p.m. in the 5100 block of Northeast 63rd Terrace.

Police said Dimbiri is a 3-foot-tall black male, who weighs about 50 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue heavy coat and dark blue sweatpants.

The extreme cold weather conditions have ramped up search efforts.

KCPD is using a specially trained search dog and specialized drone to aid in the search.

tweakstick
02-14-2020, 02:55 AM
So...
This kid wasn't in bed at 9:30 on a school night.

The parents knew it.

The temps are in the mid teens expected to drop to the negative mid teens by morning.

We're supposed to believe that a 6 year old wandered outside in this weather and didn't immediately come screaming back inside from the brutal pain that goes along with not having mammy first dress you up like Ralphie on A Christmas story.

I'm calling bullshit right now on this one.

The cops would have tracked it through the snow without even needing the dogs by now.

One way or another, this snigglet is a goner. No way it could survive in pj's for more than an hour tops.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-14-2020, 09:18 AM
So...
This kid wasn't in bed at 9:30 on a school night.

The parents knew it.

The temps are in the mid teens expected to drop to the negative mid teens by morning.

We're supposed to believe that a 6 year old wandered outside in this weather and didn't immediately come screaming back inside from the brutal pain that goes along with not having mammy first dress you up like Ralphie on A Christmas story.

I'm calling bullshit right now on this one.

The cops would have tracked it through the snow without even needing the dogs by now.

One way or another, this snigglet is a goner. No way it could survive in pj's for more than an hour tops.

That's why I think one of its niggerkeepers made some ghetto lobster.:nigbbq

Waste of resources to be looking outside for the little niglet.

tweakstick
02-14-2020, 11:11 AM
That's why I think one of its niggerkeepers made some ghetto lobster.:nigbbq

Waste of resources to be looking outside for the little niglet.

How, exactly, does a 50 pound butt nugget hide inside the house, in a box-o-turds spring, without the cops finding it for over five hours?

I smell a lookeemeez:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — UPDATE 2:50 a.m. | Police said the child was found safe inside the home. He was found inside a box spring, despite being seen leaving the home on a doorbell camera.

Oh well... I'm sure it will be made good eventually.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-14-2020, 11:37 AM
How, exactly, does a 50 pound butt nugget hide inside the house, in a box-o-turds spring, without the cops finding it for over five hours?

I smell a lookeemeez:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — UPDATE 2:50 a.m. | Police said the child was found safe inside the home. He was found inside a box spring, despite being seen leaving the home on a doorbell camera.

Oh well... I'm sure it will be made good eventually.
What DAFUQ??

"Inside a box spring?"

How the fuck...fucking NIGGERS.

I hope it's made good before it reproduces...