PDA

View Full Version : Michimp Obongo gets second nigger laden school named after her

Whitey Ford
02-13-2020, 06:25 PM
Nigger laden East Bay school board unanimously votes to rename Wilson Elementary after Michelle Obama

Schools founded and built by White people should all be renamed after niggers!
https://i.imgur.com/i7lWKHv.jpg

This fall, a Richmond school will reopen with a new campus and a new name: Michelle Obama Elementary School.

It becomes the first school in the Bay Area named after the former first lady.

"Woodrow Wilson was a great name back then, but now we want to think bigger," said Wilson Elementary PTA President Maiesha Cole, who led the drive to swap the name "Wilson" for "Obama".

During eight years in the White House, Obama championed education, fitness and equal opportunity for youth.

The school's original namesake was the nation's 28th President.

No knock on him, says Cole, but Michelle Obama is more inspirational to today's students.

https://abc7.com/5927560/

Ignatow
02-14-2020, 02:09 PM
Richmond is a nigger infested city in the bay area. Imagine prime real estate inhabited by useless niggers and illegals. I bet there's not too many smart folks live there for fear of nigger crime.

Rape Ape
02-14-2020, 03:16 PM
Chimpelle Uncivilized Nigger Training School

Bottle_of_Hate
02-16-2020, 02:27 PM
We should just rename prisons after niggers. That is where they end up anyway.

Ignatow
02-16-2020, 06:09 PM
We should just rename prisons after niggers. That is where they end up anyway.

Not a bad idea. How about Tupac Gangsta University, Ice whatever correctional facility, or some other good nigger. They'd just want to end up there. Then throw away the keys.

Chimp Detester
02-18-2020, 03:51 AM
Hopefully, the school board will accept my suggestion for this picture at the entrance.

Chimp Detester
02-18-2020, 03:54 AM
...Or maybe these...

Chimp Detester
02-18-2020, 04:07 AM
Perhaps an entire gallery of Michael Moochie Moochelle "never-been-proud-of-America" Ohomo's pictures. The former First tranny is a hideous specimen of whatever nigger creature it is.