PDA

View Full Version : Niggers have forgotten their place

CreepyAssNigger
02-08-2020, 11:23 AM
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/group-attacks-robs-man-of-cell-phone-airpods-in-queens

A group of at least five thugs (niggers) approached a man from behind as he walked along a street in Queens and assaulted him before stealing his cell phone and AirPods, according to the NYPD. Video of several of the assailants (niggers) was shared by police. They all appear to be (niggers) teenagers. One of them (a nigger) was seen with a large stick or pole.

haywood
02-08-2020, 04:44 PM
New York Shitty City run by a libtard oil drilling mayor, what would you expect. de Blasio lets them run free to rape, rob and murder.

I can't STAND that oil drilling c@ck$ucker!! Why do you think so many people are leaving new yawk? I want to see this cuck get CAR JACKED in full view of the NYPD and have them do NOTHING when it occurs. Karma's a bitch and so is di Blasio!!

Cat fur allergic
02-08-2020, 11:03 PM
I dream every day that one day, a nigger gets De Brillo, thinking they got a white man, for keeping niggers down etc..

GoodyearNecklace
02-09-2020, 01:50 AM
I dream every day that one day, a nigger gets De Brillo, thinking they got a white man, for keeping niggers down etc..
I would laugh my ass off.
That nigger loving piece of shit needs to get what is coming to him.