PDA

View Full Version : Happy National nigger month

Blue Gum
02-06-2020, 08:23 PM
Well here we are again, National nigger history month. The time of year when all of the thousands and thousands of good- deeds and inventions the stinking nigger animal is reported to be responsible for...lol

Seems all the news channels have a "feel-good" nigger story to tell. When in Reality, the stinking nigger animal is responsible for more death and violence than anything else. It's totally disgusting with all the inclusion and diversity we have today that is being pushed down our throats, it was before my time but I have to think that the days of segregation were much much better, better in the way of safer and not as violent
Niggars are filthy dirty violent animals with no empathy or sympathy. The Niger animal possesses absolutely no self-control niggars are impulsive and act on base desires. The nigger animal does not belong in civilised Western societies. The dirty nigger animal belongs with its own back in the jungles and deserts of Africa.

haywood
02-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Well here we are again, National nigger history month. The time of year when all of the thousands and thousands of good- deeds and inventions the stinking nigger animal is reported to be responsible for...lol

Seems all the news channels have a "feel-good" nigger story to tell. When in Reality, the stinking nigger animal is responsible for more death and violence than anything else. It's totally disgusting with all the inclusion and diversity we have today that is being pushed down our throats, it was before my time but I have to think that the days of segregation were much much better, better in the way of safer and not as violent
Niggars are filthy dirty violent animals with no empathy or sympathy. The Niger animal possesses absolutely no self-control niggars are impulsive and act on base desires. The nigger animal does not belong in civilised Western societies. The dirty nigger animal belongs with its own back in the jungles and deserts of Africa.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!!!