PDA

View Full Version : Sub-cockroach Mega-turd "son of Obama" arrested for murders

Chimp Detester
02-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Ape-parently no humans involved.

https://www.wbap.com/2020/02/05/suspect-in-shooting-at-texas-am-commerce-charged-with-another-murder-in-denton/

And we can be very thankfull the great state of Texas is HUGE on the goodification penalty.

haywood
02-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Ape-parently no humans involved.

https://www.wbap.com/2020/02/05/suspect-in-shooting-at-texas-am-commerce-charged-with-another-murder-in-denton/

And we can be very thankfull the great state of Texas is HUGE on the goodification penalty.

I LOVE Texas. I lived there for a year on a job assignment. Where I was the niggers knew their place. I think they still tar and feather niggers there!!

tweakstick
02-06-2020, 01:03 PM
I LOVE Texas. I lived there for a year on a job assignment. Where I was the niggers knew their place. I think they still tar and feather niggers there!!

I was stationed there for six years. Dallas is a warzone awash in niggers and illegals, and Fort Worth isn't far behind. I moved outside both those counties to live. While driving around looking for a house to buy, Mrs. Tweak and I were pulled over in my Mustang by a deputy who said he got a report of a car matching our's description driving recklessly. I knew the drill. Yes, sir, no sir, three bags full sir! He was fishing and we both knew it. This was acknowledged with a wink and a nod between us and he relaxed after talking for a bit and discussing my service. The conversation turned to the local schools and population demographics. Turned out that this town had less than 2 percent niggers. I asked him about discipline problems in the school to which he replied "We don't have those 'round here. We still believe in a good ole' fashioned ass whoopin 'round here!" He then looked at Mrs. Tweak and said "Pardon my language, Ma'am..."

I folded up the road map, (yes, us old folk used those back then) and looked at the wife and said "Honey, we're home!"

Good times... good times indeed.