PDA

View Full Version : Kehinde Andrews says the British empire was worse than the Nazis

Odin's balls
02-03-2020, 02:24 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7960459/Furious-GMB-viewers-blast-arrogant-anti-white-Professor-Black-Studies.html

For some reason this nigger thinks that humans throughout the UK give a shit what it ooks.

Apprently we suffer from white psychosis and blah blah blah.

I stopped reading at that point because I couldn't give a tuppenny fuck what niggers think. Particularly this worthless gobshite who would be walking 8 miles for cow shit infested water every day if it wasn't for the British empire.

17.4 m other Brits will concur.

And exactly what are 'black' studies? How to starve to death without YT's magic :gibs?
Muh-dik theory, how DNA evidence beez all racist n sheeit?
Nigger inventions 101. A text book with the word 'Jenkem' scrawled on page one and then nothing for the following 100 pages?

The useless coon obviously needs deporting back to whatever 3rd world African shithole it hails from.

CreepyAssNigger
02-03-2020, 02:37 PM
I think it is about time that the civilized world just agreed that niggers are all fucking retards.

And only the worst of the worst deserve and/or should breed with niggers.

MineEvolved
02-24-2020, 09:32 AM
The real problem is that even these hi-yellow 'educated' niggers don't believe the shit pouring out of their mouths. It's just another fucking nigger-hustle, and they know it as well as anyone. They get away with it because society has made it almost impossible to call out the nigger for it's niggardry.

Whitey Ford
04-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Don't worry, the Chinese will make the niggers beg the English to come back. And it will be too late for them.
https://i.imgur.com/moHYn1j.jpg

CoonsЯus
04-23-2020, 11:18 AM
The Nazis described niggers as being inferior. The British believed that niggers were inferior. The new colonial masters, the Chinese believe that niggers are inferior. I'd be asking myself if I had the misfortune to be spawned a vile collection of molecules and matter known as the negro, that maybe I am the problem?

Groid_Rage
04-26-2020, 02:13 AM
These edgumucated apes :gorilla love to talk shit about YT and trash YT countries too, but the parasites never leave for the comfort and luxury of a nigger run cesspool country.

Groid_Rage
04-26-2020, 02:14 AM
The Nazis described niggers as being inferior. The British believed that niggers were inferior. The new colonial masters, the Chinese believe that niggers are inferior. I'd be asking myself if I had the misfortune to be spawned a vile collection of molecules and matter known as the negro, that maybe I am the problem?
Even the Polynesians thought the abos, or Australian niggers, were sub-human

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-26-2020, 09:27 AM
I stopped reading at that point because I couldn't give a tuppenny fuck what niggers think. Particularly this worthless gobshite who would be walking 8 miles for cow shit infested water every day if it wasn't for the British empire.

17.4 m other Brits will concur.

You have a way with words, Odin. :thumbup

Odin's balls
04-27-2020, 02:53 PM
You have a way with words, Odin. :thumbup

Thats me. Smoother than a cashmire codpiece.

:posh

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-28-2020, 08:05 AM
Thats me. Smoother than a cashmire codpiece.

:lmao

haywood
04-28-2020, 09:22 PM
Even the Polynesians thought the abos, or Australian niggers, were sub-human

And they were right!!

Ignatow
05-05-2020, 02:37 AM
I was watching a show on National Geographic about the natives of Papua New Guinea. Yes they admitted they're cannibals. Or were. They mummify their chiefs with smoke, kinda like smoked salmon. They don't look quite like abos, but pretty close. Savages.

DaveInTexas
06-04-2020, 08:20 AM
The British Empire brought peace and civility to a savage world