PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Money Rudolph Jr gets pulled over

Whitey Ford
01-26-2020, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmyeVr3Sw5c

Chimp Detester
01-26-2020, 11:03 PM
So glad to see that feral nigger Son of Obummer was wrangled and caged properly. I wish it a TERRIBLE time during its enrollment @ NU.

Black Libes = Fecal Matter

haywood
01-27-2020, 09:33 AM
So glad to see that feral nigger Son of Obummer was wrangled and caged properly. I wish it a TERRIBLE time during its enrollment @ NU.

Black Libes = Fecal Matter

Hopefully a bigger nigger will stretch it's @$$h0le.

CreepyAssNigger
01-27-2020, 12:00 PM
Niggers shouldn't be able to get driver's licenses.

Ignatow
01-27-2020, 02:27 PM
The cop should've just let him go instead of confronting the nigger, then wrangle him with 4 cops. That cop could've been run over or thrown and killed. Not worth a nigger's life.

IseDaDiva
01-29-2020, 11:52 AM
Here's the cop being so nice (a lot nicer than they are around here) to that inhuman demon shitbeast, treating him as though he's just like us. I couldn't understand any of the garbled bix nood, except for one thing: "I dindu nuffin!" He actually said it. :lol

Of course, the nog was nervous. Niggers have a genetic fear of blue uniforms.

CreepyAssNigger
01-29-2020, 11:08 PM
Niggers have a genetic fear of blue uniforms.

Niggers have a genetic fear of an IQ above 75.

tweakstick
01-30-2020, 01:55 AM
The wild drug crazed look on that nigger's face in the youtube still shot is just beyond hilarious. It almost looks like A. Wyatt Mann himself drew it because it is so over the top!

That nigger is a real life, walking, talking caricature of itself and all niggers.

Strike that. I meant real thug life, shuffling, babbling caricature.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-30-2020, 11:18 PM
That cop knows the nigger lit that thing right before the cop walked up. Cops aren't stupid. This one needs more time at the range though.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-02-2020, 12:05 AM
:rofl at that nigger's cell phone. Reminds me of something my ex used to say : "fucked up like a nigger's bicycle."

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-02-2020, 12:18 AM
32 felonies!! WTF!!?

tweakstick
02-02-2020, 05:36 AM
32 felonies!! WTF!!?

WAIT, WWHHHAAATTTT!!???

I didn't catch that tidbit! I've got a clean record and I can't afford a nice big SUV like that!

Fucking niggers...

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-02-2020, 04:16 PM
WAIT, WWHHHAAATTTT!!???

I didn't catch that tidbit! I've got a clean record and I can't afford a nice big SUV like that!

Fucking niggers...

That fucking nigger has been arrested for 32 fucking felonies BEFORE the whole "attempted murder of a cop" thing!

AT WHAT POINT DO WE START GOODIFYING THESE WORTHLESS FUCKS!!?

Whitey Ford
02-03-2020, 11:24 PM
The wild drug crazed look on that nigger's face in the youtube still shot is just beyond hilarious. It almost looks like A. Wyatt Mann himself drew it because it is so over the top!

Every so often you can see a nigger that looks exactly like an A Wyatt Mann caricature. The real AWM was originally from the South and he knew the nigger.
https://i.imgur.com/eQXyOy6.jpg