PDA

View Full Version : Being found guilty of murder is racist

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 05:04 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7931393/Georgia-inmate-came-close-execution-2017-dies.html

Nigger found guilty of murder says that it only got the batwing reward because of a racist juror.

Then promptly dies before the state get the chance to execute it.

Bloody inconsiderate if you ask me.

CreepyAssNigger
01-26-2020, 06:09 PM
To be fair, I also wonder about whether niggers have souls, or if they are merely things that are possessed by demons from Hell.

HOWEVER, that doesn't change the fact that this nigger was guilty.

It doesn't matter if someone or something has a soul or not, if it is guilty of committing crimes and it is expected to obey the rules and laws of humankind.

All niggers are guilty of breaking the law. It's just a question of figuring out which laws they have broken.

Chimp Detester
01-26-2020, 11:27 PM
And this mega-turd sub-cockroach nigger beast cost us, human taxpayers, 29 years of free caging, feeding and veterinary care. To set things right, its fambly should be sued by the state of Georgia to recover the costs.

Ignatow
01-27-2020, 02:38 AM
I don't think niggers have souls. Dogs have souls. Dogs are loyal and grateful. Niggers? Filthy vermin.

tweakstick
01-27-2020, 07:02 AM
Just another case of a nigger screwing the system. Niggers ruin everything.

Sandy
01-29-2020, 03:44 PM
In a clemency application, Tharpe's lawyers described a tough childhood and an extensive history of substance abuse they said included getting black-out drunk by age 10 and a debilitating crack cocaine habit.

It probably muh dikked and murdered people (meaning humans, not other niggers) by the time it was 12. It just didn't get caught.