PDA

View Full Version : She boon burns her boyfriend for giving her the AIDS

Whitey Ford
01-26-2020, 02:24 PM
I'm to understand the buck was 53 and the she boon was 24.
https://i.imgur.com/9scJGoU.png

Story here:
https://tumfweko.com/2020/01/26/kalulushi-girlfriend-24-burns-boyfriend-53-for-infecting-her-with-hiv/

CreepyAssNigger
01-26-2020, 03:10 PM
:niglets

This is one story of muh dikkens that had a happy ending.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-26-2020, 03:18 PM
Where did the boon steal the kerosene from?

I can't say the sow was wrong here. But she should have burned his muh dik instead. Felon factories don't care what the delivery vehicle looks like as long as the AIDS stick is functional.

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 04:18 PM
I thought AIDS was compulsory in Africa.

CreepyAssNigger
01-26-2020, 04:22 PM
I thought AIDS was compulsory in Africa.

It is.

If you are a niglet, and you haven't been muh dikked by an AIDS-infected nigger and/or one of your relatives by the time you have reached the age of one, you are probably the luckiest nigger in existence.

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 04:27 PM
It is.

If you are a niglet, and you haven't been muh dikked by an AIDS-infected nigger and/or one of your relatives by the time you have reached the age of one, you are probably the luckiest nigger in existence.

Or an albino nigger. They tend not to make it that far.

Not in one piece anyway. :)

CreepyAssNigger
01-26-2020, 06:13 PM
If she would have only mixed some ethanol gel with the kerosene, she would have truly nigger napalmed him.

I thought "nigger napalm" was a term used to describe the act of one nigger throwing boiling hot grits at another nigger.

You could always identify the victims because they were niggers that looked like they had vitiligo.

BigJigger
01-26-2020, 10:10 PM
I thought "nigger napalm" was a term used to describe the act of one nigger throwing boiling hot grits at another nigger.

You could always identify the victims because they were niggers that looked like they had vitiligo.I was always under the impression that nigger napalm was what they make is jail, combining boiling water and sugar then throwing it over someone.... nasty stuff

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk