PDA

View Full Version : Nigger wrangling at the US embassy

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 05:19 AM
Had a meeting with a client by the US embassy in London a couple of weeks back and arrived just in time to see a nigger trussed up on the pavement outside the Visa application entrance.

No idea what it had done, but it had half a dozen armed police pointing carbines at it's head.

Anyone know of any humans that work in the embassy?

I would love to know what the dindu did do in order to provoke that kind of reaction.

BigJigger
01-26-2020, 10:28 AM
An educated guess tells me that it engaged in TNB.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-26-2020, 10:46 AM
No idea what it had done, but it had half a dozen armed police pointing carbines at it's head.

Have the London cops had some sort of epiphany regarding the use of firearms? We have always heard that British police prided themselves on not needing to carry guns the way US cops do. But just a month or so ago was the story about that knife-wielding coon that the two civilians wrestled down and held, and when the cops showed up they just pulled the wranglers off the coon and unloaded their magazines into it, Yankee style. Rather satisfying, that was.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/29/video-captures-moment-london-bridge-suspect-is-killed-by-police/

CreepyAssNigger
01-26-2020, 11:03 AM

I frequently laugh when niggers engage in TNB and/or get arrested or beat up by the police (sometimes even shot).

I think they say "I dindu muffins" because they genuinely don't understand that what they did was wrong, or why.

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 03:11 PM
Have the London cops had some sort of epiphany regarding the use of firearms? We have always heard that British police prided themselves on not needing to carry guns the way US cops do. But just a month or so ago was the story about that knife-wielding coon that the two civilians wrestled down and held, and when the cops showed up they just pulled the wranglers off the coon and unloaded their magazines into it, Yankee style. Rather satisfying, that was.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/29/video-captures-moment-london-bridge-suspect-is-killed-by-police/

The ones outside the US embassy are fully tooled up.

Carbine, sidearm, taser. The full monty.

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 03:29 PM

Ah, but what grade of TNB? Enquiring minds want to know!

There is getting uppity with the security. Threats towards the police, maybe a bit of infered jihad. Possibly even trying to set foot on American soil to claim asylum and get away from racist YT in Londonistan.

As a seasoned connoisseur of TNB, I need to know the flavour of TNB that provoked a serious police response.

LeeRoy Jenkums
02-02-2020, 12:28 AM
I frequently laugh when niggers engage in TNB and/or get arrested or beat up by the police (sometimes even shot).

I think they say "I dindu muffins" because they genuinely don't understand that what they did was wrong, or why.

Oh bullshit, they know what they did wrong. They may not understand WHY it's wrong, but they know humans don't like TNB. They're just incapable of controlling it.

The "dindu nuffins" comes about because they actually think that at some point, some human may actually go "oh. You dindu nuffins? That changes everything - you're free to go."

MineEvolved
02-04-2020, 03:54 AM
Strictly speaking, who exactly were the armed people we're talking about here? British police, or U.S. Marines? No offense, but there's really no mistaking the two..:lol

My guess is it's some local nigger panicking about possible deportation, now that the UK is slowly returning to it's senses, and decided to storm the fences thinking it could claim some kind of asylum. The Marines would have just tossed him back onto your side of the fence regardless. Or just shot him, if he got too wild and feral. Might have been chasing a white American woman as well.....no matter. It was tazed, contained, and likely given a good sound beating by someone, just because. Happy ending.

Sandy
02-15-2020, 08:52 PM
The Marines would have just tossed him back onto your side of the fence regardless. Or just shot him, if he got too wild and feral.

You're making me almost cry that there's no video!

haywood
02-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Guaranteed the niggers visa was expired and they wouldn't renew it and the groid was going to be deported as it should be, and it had a CAT 5 chimpout.

I'll bet that that's EXACTLY what happened.

Groid_Rage
02-21-2020, 11:19 AM
The ones outside the US embassy are fully tooled up.

Carbine, sidearm, taser. The full monty.

They are not normal bobbies, who seem to think that ape trannies are the best pool of recruits

IseDaDiva
02-21-2020, 07:20 PM
Oh bullshit, they know what they did wrong. They may not understand WHY it's wrong, but they know humans don't like TNB. They're just incapable of controlling it.

The "dindu nuffins" comes about because they actually think that at some point, some human may actually go "oh. You dindu nuffins? That changes everything - you're free to go."

Pretty much this but I'm surprised the nigger got wrangled since not much niggers do these days - robbery, rape, mayhem - that can induce any authority to take action. They don't want to hurt the feelings of the "migrants" or be accused of being un-PC or racist. Is the tide finally turning? I can only hope.

Odin's balls
03-29-2020, 12:11 PM
Finally got to the bottom of this. I was talking to the barman who works just over from the embassy.

The nigger tried to rush security and gain access to American soil.

It failed miserably. :lol

Odin's balls
03-29-2020, 05:17 PM
I hope it was the Marines that tossed the nigger to the sidewalk, Marines don't play games when it comes to protecting a US Embassy.

The British police guard the embassy on the outside. Pretty sure the Marines are looking after the inside.

CreepyAssNigger
03-29-2020, 05:52 PM
It makes me happy when niggers are thrown out of US territory. :)

tweakstick
03-29-2020, 08:33 PM
I hope it was the Marines that tossed the nigger to the sidewalk, Marines don't play games when it comes to protecting a US Embassy.

I had a Marine working for me a few years back that spent 2 years as an embassy guard. His first week stationed there (Turdistan or some other shithole - I forget) His SSGT came up on him while the muzzies were protesting at the gate. They started climbing the gate and his SSGT ripped him a new one, grabbed his rifle and sprayed the fence quickly dispersing them running and limping off. He told him not to ever let them get that close again and that this sort of thing happened at least once a month or so.

Marines don't fuck around.