PDA

View Full Version : Famous niggerdancer 'Bumpa' dies during intense niggerdancing session

Whitey Ford
01-25-2020, 03:14 PM
Dancehall Dancer Bumpa Died Performing Dangerous Acrobatic Stunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffaUOR2bGH4

Popular dancehall dancer Bumpa lost her life after a dangerous stunt went horribly wrong.

The dancehall community is mourning the death of another of its members. Popular street dancer Bumpa died on Thursday (January 23, 2020) after sustaining serious injuries to her neck while performing a dangerous acrobatic dance move. Video footage of the incident has been circulating on social media since yesterday, showing the tragic incident that left the community in shock. We won’t post the video due to the graphic nature, but a quick search on YouTube will unearth it.

Another dancer, who is identified as Momo, was performing the dangerous stunt with Bumpa. She has since released a voice note explaining what happened as she’s now being blamed for the death of her fellow dancer. “Me a go over her and me bodyweight come down but a nuh di whole a me bodyweight me put over her,” the female said in the voice note that is now circulating. “But the bodyweight weh me put dung pan her, and she go down pan her neck, yo understand.”

“Me a go over her and me bodyweight come down but a nuh di whole a me bodyweight me put over her,”

Bix nood!
https://archive.is/wdzhP

CreepyAssNigger
01-25-2020, 10:33 PM
That is some serious bix nood.

It makes even less sense than THIS does: http://bixnood.ytmnd.com/

Odin's balls
01-26-2020, 03:21 AM

I recognised some English words, but the rest is pure niggerbabble.

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-29-2020, 03:59 PM

I recognised some English words, but the rest is pure niggerbabble.

Absolute niggerbabble.

Odin's balls
01-29-2020, 04:14 PM
You have to watch that video a couple of times to figure out what the hell is going on.

Some sow is pulling half a handstand while it's legs have what looks like an epileptic fit.

The looks-ah-muh sow then gets it's spine crushed by some other overweight sow. The coons trying to drag the now defunct 'dancer' away probably did more spinal damage and actually killed it.

Anyway. Its only a nigger. Plenty more where that came from.

Cracka Jack
01-29-2020, 05:17 PM
Anyway. Its only a nigger. Plenty more where that came from.

Yeah, that always seems to be the problem....

IseDaDiva
01-29-2020, 06:24 PM
It would have wanted to go that way. :lol I'm really glad we don't have SmellOVision on our computers. P.U!

Rape Ape
01-29-2020, 07:29 PM
Oogada Oogada Boogada Bix Nood Booga Booga Mufugga Ook Ook! I cant begin to decipher that Bix Nood.

I wonder if it's last name is "Lipps". :lmao

CreepyAssNigger
01-29-2020, 11:28 PM
I finally decided to watch that video.

It's hilarious seeing one nigger trying to do a handstand, when another nigger jumps on the sheboon and breaks its neck.

:rimshot
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Epic fail!

Sandy
02-01-2020, 08:01 PM
but a nuh di whole a me bodyweight me put over her

weh me put dung pan her

I consider myself an accomplished bix nood translator, but these are beyond me. At least "dung" is fitting for shitskins to use when talking about themselves.

CreepyAssNigger
02-01-2020, 09:26 PM
I consider myself an accomplished bix nood translator, but these are beyond me. At least "dung" is fitting for shitskins to use when talking about themselves.

I wish Google had a translator for pidgin (AKA bix nood).