PDA

View Full Version : I decided to pass on this contest. Anyone want my entry form?

IseDaDiva
01-24-2020, 06:30 PM
I'm sure someone could enjoy this.

https://i.imgur.com/4gqc9hh.jpg

Ignatow
01-24-2020, 08:06 PM
In my whole life I've never ever been to Mexico. Just Hawaii, Canada, NY, NJ, Vegas. No way will I want to see other niggers. I just have to go to Compton or Inglewood. But thanks for offering.

CreepyAssNigger
01-25-2020, 12:52 PM
I wouldn't go, but someone might if they saw THIS ad:

https://i.imgur.com/lN9M1KC.jpg

I still remember Trump tweeting about how South Africa wanted to become the next RhodesiaZimbabwe.

Whitey Ford
01-26-2020, 02:21 PM
What would be the enticement to want to visit da muddaland?

Come for the niggers, stay for the TNB?

I hear they sell some pretty interesting souvenir t-shirts there. They have pre-made bloodstains on them and they say "I visited South Africa and all I got was this lousy t-shirt (and stabbed by a nigger.)

BigJigger
01-26-2020, 10:04 PM
A guilty pleasure reality show I watch each year was offering a trip for 4 to south Africa last night.

I would have entered and if I won, sold the prize off to some leftard family that doesn't understand how dangerous niggers are, but I believe the prize is non transferable.

Suffice to say, I did not enter. What kind of prize is a trip to niggerland?

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

CreepyAssNigger
01-27-2020, 11:16 AM
What kind of prize is a trip to niggerland?

A prize that every nigger deserves to win.

:)

zagnut
01-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Back when they were setting up the telemetry stations for the space shots a fellow employee and a mentor spent time in South Africa when the Dutch had control of the place. He said it was great. He said at dusk the niggers had to leave town, " this was law at that time or risk being shot." I can remember when the fucking libs from our country were having a shit fit over the Pretoria government and forced them out so the monkeys can govern themselves. On occasion I talk to people in South Africa on my Ham rig and they say how the times have changed. He stated the whites are actively hunted by the niggers and nothing is ever shown in the media. Family farms that were owned since the early 1800s have now become forfeit or abandoned because of the government. A one time jewel of the continent is now a dangerous shit hole not fit for human habitation.