PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Borough President nigger wants White people to "move back to Iowa"

Whitey Ford
01-22-2020, 03:01 PM
'Go back to Iowa': Brooklyn leader's anti-gentrification speech raises hackles
Eric Adams, considered a mayoral contender, says ‘New York belongs to the people that were here and made it what it is’

https://i.imgur.com/Vv1xkc0.jpg

Brooklyn’s borough president has been criticized after telling people to “go back to Iowa” in a speech on gentrification in New York City, in which he said black and brown people were being pushed out.
Eric Adams, who has said he is “pursuing” a run for mayor in 2021 but has not formally declared, made the comments at a Martin Luther King Jr Day event on Monday.
Lamenting racial inequality in Brooklyn and the city as a whole, Adams reportedly said: “Black and brown people are being pushed out of the borough they made possible.”

Adams told the crowd at an event hosted by civil rights organisation the National Action Network: “You were waking up to gunshots and not alarm clocks, and you stayed.“You were here before Starbucks. You were here before others came and decided they wanted to be part of this city. Folks are not only hijacking your apartments and displacing your living arrangements, they displace your conversations and say the things that are important to you are no longer important, and they decide what’s important and what’s not important.

“Go back to Iowa. You go back to Ohio. New York City belongs to the people that [were] here and made New York City what it is.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/21/brooklyn-borough-president-eric-adams-iowa

Sandy
01-24-2020, 09:13 AM
New York belongs to the people that were here and made it what it is

Sounds good to me. GTFO, all you vile niggers.

Who bought Manhattan Island and turned it into something? Who built everything from Staten Island to the Bronx, and if we go outside the boroughs, from Nyack to Montauk? Niggers never drained a drop of water from the original swamps. Niggers wouldn't even have their housing projects if not for white construction workers.

But if you want to talk about what niggers have "made" of NY, let's look at Kings County crime stats. Niggers are officially 60% of arrests, 4x the white rate. That's not including spiggers (making it more like 80%), or all the niggers that the NYPD can't arrest because of Oildriller de Blasio's policies. When it comes to convictions, there are 5x more niggers than whites, and again that's with de Blasio's cucked-up DAs. I had a nigger sow co-worker that somehow got accepted into a low-grade law school, was improperly given 5 years to complete, then got a job in a borough DA's office. No doubt it's doing all sorts of things to let fellow shitskins go.

BigJigger
01-24-2020, 09:23 AM
So the dumb coon would rather go back to a " the Warriors" type of dystopia of roaming gangs and ducking stray gunfire in its home rather than having a nice neighbourhood with a (presumably) paid for home that will only increase in value?

Nigger economics makes no sense to me and i am hardly an economist yet even i know a safer, better neighbourhood means i am in a better economic position than if i am in a gang banging warzone

Cracka Jack
01-24-2020, 10:57 AM
I actually agree with the nigger. White folk, GTFO. And take you tax dollars with you. Gentrification displaces niggers, and they come knuckling around to MY neighborhood.

Every effort should be taken to keep the nigger plague contained within the shithole cities they have destroyed. Let them wallow in their fail. Makes it easier to keep track of and wrangle them.

haywood
01-24-2020, 12:31 PM
i actually agree with the nigger. White folk, gtfo. And take you tax dollars with you. Gentrification displaces niggers, and they come knuckling around to my neighborhood.

Every effort should be taken to keep the nigger plague contained within the shithole cities they have destroyed. Let them wallow in their fail. Makes it easier to keep track of and wrangle them.

exactly!!

LeeRoy Jenkums
01-26-2020, 08:31 PM
Niggers, go back to Apefrica.

You fucking shitskin beasts.

Groid_Rage
01-27-2020, 02:06 PM
‘New York belongs to the people that were here and made it what it is’
The Dutch

Groid_Rage
01-30-2020, 12:57 AM
Urban blight, like crime, is in their genes

Groid_Rage
01-30-2020, 01:03 AM
Niggers, go back to Apefrica.

You fucking shitskin beasts.

Ship those niggers back, charter a fleet of hulks and bring them back to the Muddaland! :witchdance